Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Rage of Bahamut » [Scam Alert] selling cerberus, satan, bahamut, batraz, jeanne, siegfried and others » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to our Rage of Bahamut forum, to maximize your experience we do encourage that you register to gain access to PM functions and other user abilities to enhance your experience on the site.Commenting on a recent transaction or posting a scam alert?

[Good Feedback] | [Negative Feedback]

Warning: By participating here, you acknowledge and accept that your details may be added to the Official Trading Blacklist at the discretion of moderators in the event of our community filing reports of bad trading experiences with you or for any other reason they deem appropriate.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 01, 12 at 6:46amvampyrmason

Thankyou for participating in my service. Thankyou for your voluntary gifts. NOTE: people are not allowed to buy or sell mobage virtual goods or rage of bahamut cards...your payments was purely for my information and services which is allowed. No refunds on gifts. And remember dont buy or sell virtual goods.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 04, 12 at 7:04pm
chatsworth

I would not believe a word that scumbag says, probably doesn't even have a baby.

Oct 04, 12 at 6:53pm
Tbogard

Man... you guys should see how low this guy gets. He's now disputing to Paypal I'm the scammer - that he delivered goods and I'm trying to wriggle out of it. Even offered EXTRA cards/goods to me if I'm willing to cooperate by giving him my IGN or game details.

Oct 04, 12 at 5:56pm
Tbogard

+ 1

Oct 04, 12 at 2:23pm
RobFan

Thx for the heads up vegitax. I contacted the old mod, but now will contact you if anything els ecomes up

Oct 04, 12 at 11:20am
dgtlmonk

+1

Oct 04, 12 at 10:30am
VeGiTAX2

Appreciated for sure, unfortunately I double here and in our editorial and pr side of the company too which unfortunately lets issues like this thread rear their head more than I'd like. >_< just glad that's settled for now.

Also in a more general note:

Just an FYI to the community, if you really want to play the "I work for (company)" card, please be aware we are actively in touch with the industry at all times. It doesn't work when someone says "My brother / aunt / cat /I work for Activision" and it doesn't work when random users say they work for Mobage either.

Oct 04, 12 at 10:23am
ibezee

vegitax2 well all of your work around the site is appreciated and thank you for wrapping this thread up. This is the main reason why I only utilize neoseekers because of the awesome mods that support the system. I try to clean up this section as much as I can with trying to eliminating scams and what not.

Oct 04, 12 at 10:17am
VeGiTAX2

Hi ibezee, I've never stopped watching over this area actually (Since early July) been creating forum profiles for games that get mentioned and adding the tag system and helping organize as best I can (helping push through the trade network). For the most part I took a back seat though as I didn't want to try and get involved in all of those games at once.

My availability is a bit more limited but I do work to resolve all the reports that I see

Oct 04, 12 at 10:08am
ibezee

vegitax2 are you currently moderating this section of the site instead of Dynamite or is it by a committee of sorts?

Oct 04, 12 at 9:13am
VeGiTAX2

Accounts:

Forum Name: vampyrmason
Email: leekett@hotmail.com
Claimed alias: Leigh mas

Forum Name: lspencerpilk
Email: harrypilkington@live.co.uk
Claimed alias: liam chase

Please take your drama and scams elsewhere, trying to defend yourself saying you work for Mobage isn't the brightest choice. If you need money, I'm sure you can dig up a marker and a piece of paper and find a nice corner to stand on instead.

You'll never be welcome on this site again and I encourage those who suspect threads to be fraudulent in the same manner to flag these for review. Myself and the super team will evaluate these for matches or bad user activity.

Also always be sure to note the IGN you're dealing with so that anyone else who searches the name will always find a match.