Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » Make your own Class. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Oct 01, 12 at 6:20amKR_1250

No literally. Make your own one... from scratch.

Imagine you entered and won a competition so that IW would create and include as a patch your own personal class with any weapons you want, real or fictional, and its own unique abilities which you and only you could use online. What would you choose? (Try not to be a knob please with perks like "I win every game" or weapons like "Nuclear water pistol"). But be imaginative. How would it be balanced?

Use this format, hell make as many as you like. GO!:

Primary (plus attachments):
Secondary (Plus attachments):
Lethal:
Tactical:
Melee: (Who says it has to be a knife?)

Perk1:
Perk2:
Perk3:

Killstreak1:
Killstreak2:
Killstreak3:

Aesthetics: (What would your character look like).

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 08, 13 at 3:07am
RedX9

What a great thread.

I've often spent many hours thinking up new ideas for perks and killstreaks in the Call of Duty games.

Primary: MP5 (suppressor):
Secondary: G18 (no attachments):
Lethal: Frag grenade.
Tactical: Red smoke grenade.
(a great piece of equipment if playing in a team and locating enemies, avoids the "he's near the tree" situation, drop red smoke in a hostile area to alert all members on your team of significant enemy presense.

Melee: Fists (I have always imagined how great it would be to flank behind that camper and pound him with your fists, it could have a short animation like the knife in Battlefield 3.

Perk1: Behind Enemy Lines (you appear as a friendly green arrow on the enemies HUD, however character appearance does not change)

Perk2: Booby Trap (plant an explosive charge under 3 weapons laying on the ground around the map, detonates automatically once an enemy picks up the weapon. weapons stay on map until picked up)

Perk3: Covert (kill an enemy without the enemy making a sound, no groaning noise. Most of us become alert when we hear the groan of a man down. operators footsteps are also quieter)

Killstreak1: Littlebird Strafing run (similar to the BO2 warthog, except the Littlebird chopper using its minigun and rocket pods)

Killstreak2: Surveillance (a player operated UAV, last 3 minutes, cannot be detected nor shot down, but to balance the UAV it cannot fire any lethal weaponry. The operator will have 3 zoom modes inside the UAV and 1 shot of a air to ground red smoke grenade. Ideal for large teams attacking an objective as the operator finds the best route to an objective and is a live eye in the sky who relays enemy positioning to the team on the ground. Red smoke will mark the route, or act as a decoy to fool the enemy team)

Killstreak3: JDAM strike (a single airstrike in one location of the map but with a huge blast radius, that of a javelin but doubled. Friendlies in the area will be heavily shell shocked for a few seconds.

Aesthetics: The ability to create an emblem like in Black Ops, but instead of putting it on your weapon, instead putting it on your soldier as a uniform arm patch.

Jan 03, 13 at 1:57pm
Raspustean

Primary - L85A1 bullpup rifle
Secondary - Crossbow
Lethal: C4
Tactical: Blow-dart (drugs the person and either makes friendlies look like enemies or screen goes blurry and they cannot walk straight)
Melee: Machete

Perk1: Hardline
Perk2: Ballistic Vest
Perk3: Spidey Sense

Killstreak1: Napalm strike
Killstreak2: Hologram double ( they attack as well as you but just gives enemy two things to handle but used once)
Killstreak3: Sonic boom

Aesthetics: Like normal but you can use your own face if you want

Jan 03, 13 at 12:58pm
DaMn_NeOnZz

Primary - Barrett M82A1 with AN/PVS-10 day/night optic
Secondary - Barreta 92 with Advanced grip (Less recoil & faster weopan draw)
Lethal: Landmine x2 (When dropped blends in with ground)
Tactical: Cluster grenade (on explosion 4 projectiles track enemy positions close by)
Melee: Diamond Blade

Perk1: Blender (Blend in when you've been lying prone for 6 seconds)
Perk2: Freerunner (mantle objects faster and climb up walls0
Perk3: Armour Upgrade (Get 50% more health that others without this perk)

Killstreak1:7 Kills Fly a UH-60 Black Hawk Helicopter
Killstreak2: 12 Kills B-52 Stratofortress bomb run
Killstreak3: 30 Kills End the game with a GBU-57A/B Massive Ordnance Penetrator

Aesthetics: Ghilli (suits enviroment)

Oct 08, 12 at 12:17am
KR_1250

quote donmonster
I've been thinking about how to make these games more challenging, rather than just giving people kills for free with kill steaks like pavelows and choppers.

This would also tone down the easiness of the game and give people something to work for.

What if killstreaks were more like
- 5 kills ( inverted stick layout)
-7 kills ( secondary only)
- 10 kills ( only use me blade)
- even something like " now your hardcore" for something like a 18 killstreak, where you would become easier to kill while others are still core.

These could also be used for double xp because it sounds challenging.

It would definitely knock down how cheap the game is, and add some difficulty to it. I think it would also remove some of the unnecessary players who don't deserve to be known as " pros" in the community.

Discuss
Ehhh, nah no thanks.

I'd rather have stuff like "two predators" or "Extra massive armoured super megazord chopper"

Oct 05, 12 at 1:17pm
donmonster

I just think killstreak " rewards" are getting old. They should make them killstreak " challenges", make the game feel new and fresh. It would keep people striving to do better.

Oct 05, 12 at 1:08pm
HadesTheWarGod

you got a point there, I guess it wouldn't be too bad just as long as the maps aren't like the size of Battlefield maps

Oct 05, 12 at 10:47am
donmonster

And yea, I wouldn't mind being handicapped like that. It's something new and exciting. Not the same ol predator, chopper, reaper, pavelow, ac130... People would have to learn to play with these handicaps and advance their skills as a cod player to even be able to be successful in the game.

Oct 05, 12 at 10:40am
donmonster

quote HadesTheWarGod
quote donmonster
I've been thinking about how to make these games more challenging, rather than just giving people kills for free with kill steaks like pavelows and choppers.

This would also tone down the easiness of the game and give people something to work for.

Things like that. It would definitely knock down how cheap the game is, and add some difficulty to it. I think it would also remove some of the unnecessary players who don't deserve to be known as " pros" in the community.

Discuss
but would you really want to handicap yourself to a level 4 noob that could kill you with a gun?
Sorry I was editing it!!

Oct 05, 12 at 10:37am
HadesTheWarGod

quote donmonster

Things like that. It would definitely knock down how cheap the game is, and add some difficulty to it. I think it would also remove some of the unnecessary players who don't deserve to be known as " pros" in the community.

Discuss
but would you really want to handicap yourself to a level 4 noob that could kill you with a gun?

Oct 05, 12 at 10:35am
donmonster

- even something like " now your hardcore" for something like a 18 killstreak, where you would become easier to kill while others are still core.

These could also be used for double xp because it sounds challenging.

It would definitely knock down how cheap the game is, and add some difficulty to it. I think it would also remove some of the unnecessary players who don't deserve to be known as " pros" in the community.

Discuss