Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Marvel: War of Heroes » THis Game Has Many Bugs » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Marvel: War of Heroes forum on Neoseeker.com!

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 01, 12 at 3:47amjeffrodriguez

Well I want MARVEL but its a shame MOBAGE is the one whos in charge of it.

hayzzzz I hope Marvel Intervine and check that their name and the Game is Being Ruined.

So early in the game many accounts was registered and what do you know they arenot realy account they are just account to get RARE and Above cards which after that will not be used anymore.
It just started and this was the first thing I saw. as it is annouced whoever got those cards you can check them and see they are only level 2 maybe soon will be leveled to 10 so the can be trade.

another thing is the BUG's lots of it in the game.

one thing I hate about it also is you can still use Multiple cards in your deck hayzzz when will they implement 1 card per deck.

but the most troubling is that yeah people just make verified accounts on their jailbroken Iphone and then get free cards if its rare above they level to 10 then trade to main account. if not just leave it there.

I love marvel I love Ghost Rider I hope Marvel do something about how mobage kills their name

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 14, 12 at 9:55pm
jeffrodriguez

It's available on iPad

And Cugan just use it as booster

Oct 14, 12 at 8:26pm
Cugan76

How to use the iso 8 cards

Oct 11, 12 at 10:33am
Lobsterwarrior

Still not available on ipad is it

Oct 11, 12 at 9:33am
gahf

cant see it on google play yet

Oct 11, 12 at 1:09am
sakuraba33

Its not on Google play.. :'(

Oct 11, 12 at 1:01am
mshroomz

cool i got spiderman..hope he is good

Oct 08, 12 at 11:27am
VTOLEGEND

I've already stopped playing lol
It freezes and i hate restarting my phone
Plus the mission system is lame
I can do 3 or 4 before im out of energy

Oct 08, 12 at 4:38am
sakuraba33

Ugh so cool. Ive been waiting for ages to play. Just a few days. But dunno if im gonna burn money on it yet. Very interested in transformers also.

Oct 08, 12 at 3:31am
peekatme

quote sakuraba33
quote peekatme
Just started playing Marvel WoH. Got a SR card on a rally pack Anyway, add me in game: peekatme
Which SR you got ?
[Steel Cyborg] War Machine If anyone has one, shoot me a pm. I'm looking for another

Oct 08, 12 at 12:06am
sakuraba33

quote peekatme
Just started playing Marvel WoH. Got a SR card on a rally pack Anyway, add me in game: peekatme
Which SR you got ?