Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » LittleBigPlanet PS Vita » First Impressions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 01, 12 at 2:49amsmarti3

This games been out for a while now and there must be more players out there

What's your thoughts to far ?

I only got my Vita over the weekend with LBP and I love it so far. I've only done a few levels but it feels perfect on the Vita. The touch controls seem to fit in perfect with the game and the graphics are on par with the console version. I never played LBP2 but I did play the original. The graphics really amazed me

Glad to see Stephen Fry is back as I'm such a big fan of his. The first few levels are tutorial levels so I expect the game will pick up soon. If you want a good game to play then I recommend getting it. I never was that big a fan of Little Big Planet but this has been really good so far

TL;DR - Buy it. It's good, so good

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 26, 13 at 8:38am
Lupin3rd

quote Mnmfan
I'm guessing you're confusing LBP with some other game. LBP is exclusive to Sony and not by Konami.
Ha yuss I was talking about Little King's Story, in the wrong forum.

Couldn't get into LBP, loving Tearaway though.

Nov 25, 13 at 7:17am
Mnmfan

quote Lupin3rd
I'm not too fussed about them changing the visual style of the game from the Wii version, but I was hugely dissapointed that the music has changed, I miss the jaunty remade classical music, to the point that I've only played an hour or so.

Konami are some clowns sneak releasing this, finding a physical the week it came out in the UK wasn't happening neither so £35 notes from the online store, bananas.

I'll get back to it, I ain't even finished Uncharted yet, the Vita doesn't go on often truth be told.
I'm guessing you're confusing LBP with some other game. LBP is exclusive to Sony and not by Konami.

I bought this last week. Haven't stopped playing it since. Brilliant game and the music in some of the Jackpot City levels are quite simply amazing.

Oct 24, 12 at 9:55am
Lupin3rd

I'm not too fussed about them changing the visual style of the game from the Wii version, but I was hugely dissapointed that the music has changed, I miss the jaunty remade classical music, to the point that I've only played an hour or so.

Konami are some clowns sneak releasing this, finding a physical the week it came out in the UK wasn't happening neither so £35 notes from the online store, bananas.

I'll get back to it, I ain't even finished Uncharted yet, the Vita doesn't go on often truth be told.

Oct 05, 12 at 5:26am
smarti3

It's pretty much all I play

It's like playing a PS3 game, the graphics are amazing. There's one bug that's annoying though where you glitch through a wall but it's nothing game breaking

Oct 03, 12 at 12:53pm
Captain Nerditude

First impression: Awesome!
After I beat the story: AMAZING!
After I aced the story: FRICKIN' EPIC!

I loved LBP Vita. I'm sooo glad I got it!

Oct 03, 12 at 12:35pm
Agent Mo

Good to hear some good feedback, was hoping it wouldn't flop or anything.

It's actually been a while since i played LBP, so will be quite refreshing when i do get this....whenever that is

Oct 01, 12 at 2:49am
smarti3

This games been out for a while now and there must be more players out there

What's your thoughts to far ?

I only got my Vita over the weekend with LBP and I love it so far. I've only done a few levels but it feels perfect on the Vita. The touch controls seem to fit in perfect with the game and the graphics are on par with the console version. I never played LBP2 but I did play the original. The graphics really amazed me

Glad to see Stephen Fry is back as I'm such a big fan of his. The first few levels are tutorial levels so I expect the game will pick up soon. If you want a good game to play then I recommend getting it. I never was that big a fan of Little Big Planet but this has been really good so far

TL;DR - Buy it. It's good, so good