Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning » Sexy armor? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 30, 12 at 8:28pmbattousai

Okay, I just got this game today, and made quite a hot Varani female, now, I'm wondering if there's any sexy armor out there she can wear? I dunno, something around the neighborhood of Alyn Shir's wardrobe.

Right now, I have my varani wearing all heavy armor, except the chest piece, which is topless xD that's why I had to put heavy everywhere else in order to compensate the lack of top.

Still, I'm interested in some hot-looking armor set no matter its kind.

Also, yes, I'm shallow, if liking to play with sexy dames makes me that, then I'm guilty as charged

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 25, 13 at 9:41pm
Roxas

Been thinking about making a new character of a female. Not decided on which race I should go along with.

Aug 22, 13 at 4:14am
Amirreza

Serpent's armor was the sexiest thing so far,but not so satisfying anyway!

Jul 03, 13 at 10:43pm
RyanNRoberts

I think if you head to rathir that u cna buy sexy armour but I've looked and had no luck.

Apr 04, 13 at 6:05pm
Callum2810

quote Callum2810
Also when you choose your race at the very start... WHY THE *bleep* WOULD YOU GIVE THEM OUTFITS YOU CANNOT OWN IN THE GAME!?!?!?!?!?
Ahaha, why the *bleep* .... it was meant to say fukk

Apr 04, 13 at 5:57pm
Callum2810

I genuinely cant believe they would make an RPG, give you the choice to have titties and not give you any revealing armor to accompany them -.-

Correct me if im wrong but the only reason (unless female in real life) you would choose a female character is to watch them run around in their skimpy outfits and bash the shit out of extremely large/scary beings. Not even in a perverted way but i say action and half naked ladies go hand in hand, i like a powerful woman i do

Also when you choose your race at the very start... WHY THE *bleep* WOULD YOU GIVE THEM OUTFITS YOU CANNOT OWN IN THE GAME!?!?!?!?!?

Other than the problems stated above, so far a very good game i feels like an updated fable 2!

P.S... i wish they would stop making these horrible hoods or hats in RPG games, they DO NOT look good. I choose my hairstyle for a reason you know! why cant they just use circlets?

Oct 04, 12 at 5:33pm
battousai

Thanks, Artirtico, I'm also seeing that spending my skill points in Alchemy is kind of a waste, since Fate Potions are pretty much useless to me since the Fate meter builds up pretty quickly, as for other uses of Alchemy, I don't really use potions much or at all

Oct 04, 12 at 10:40am
Artirtico

quote the_FAMAS_pro
Well, my character is a Dokalfar (YES, Artirtico)
WAHEY! You got there in the end then

Good idea going for the Blacksmithing (and Sagecraft too) battousai to somewhat make up for the lack of armour - that was likewise something I focused on in my 'nude run' to ensure my weapons were top notch.
Even aside from that, the Blacksmithing/Sagecraft combo is by far the most 'empowering beneficial' Skill set in the game so is highly worth it in any case. Aside from getting a few early points into Detect Hidden, it's those I tended to focus on initially.

Oct 04, 12 at 10:01am
battousai

quote the_FAMAS_pro
Is dominion issue III out yet?
Agh! Don't remind me, I'm so far behind on it

Oct 04, 12 at 12:59am
the_FAMAS_pro

battousai Well, the armor is a random drop armor, so you'll have to grind for hours to get the set. XD. Is dominion issue III out yet?

Well, my character is a Dokalfar (YES, Artirtico) Warrior-Rogue hybrid (Might, fineness.)So i can prolly wear the armor, but i'm going for the shadowskin armor

Oct 03, 12 at 9:28am
battousai

Hey the_FAMAS_pro! s'up! Well, I've made my character a warrior/mage hybrid, nothing on rogue, so, guess I'm screwed ._.

Well, at least I don't think I'll be doing a comic about this game xD