Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » New Super Mario Bros. 2 » How do I go about opening the Mushroom A level, please? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 30, 12 at 1:26am

I've tried going through the secret exit a few times in Mushroom world 1, but for some reason the path to world A won't open. Also, I have NO idea how to gain access to the warp cannon in Mushroom world, either XS Help, please?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 14, 14 at 8:07am
ein41335420

The yewol leaf can't onlcks them

Aug 18, 13 at 3:43pm
Extreme

quote LadyNocturna
I've tried going through the secret exit a few times in Mushroom world 1, but for some reason the path to world A won't open. Also, I have NO idea how to gain access to the warp cannon in Mushroom world, either XS Help, please?
LadyNocturna , in mushroom lvl a don't use white racoon suit use the regular one...And FYI for mushroom warp cannon it doesn't lead to anything important
- Hope this helped

Aug 13, 13 at 1:55pm
jolteon1996

Exactly, Extreme. Using White Raccoon Mario will never unlock any secret exits. You'll have to ignore that Invincibility Leaf.

Jun 21, 13 at 3:15pm
Extreme

Guys in order to get mushroom lvl a you need to use raccoon mario not white raccoon mario

Jun 17, 13 at 12:39pm
Cam77

Btw does anyone know how to Flower-a and Flower warp cannon

Jun 17, 13 at 12:35pm
Cam77

I can't get mushroom-a i've tried 20 times

May 21, 13 at 8:59pm
AgatioGanon

I just relized the Mushroom, Flower and Star worlds exist, and on my game they are untouched, how do get to them?

Is there secret exits I haven't found?

Can somebody tell me how to unlock the Mushroom, Flower and Star worlds?

Apr 18, 13 at 1:29pm
Steph81

I completed the secret exit and mushroom-a will not open for me either. Could this be a bug?

Sep 30, 12 at 5:30pm
John234MKWii

WTF, I have little to no doubt that a vine will grow out of a block.

EDIT: OK, that was just lolz.

Sep 30, 12 at 8:33am
LadyNocturna

Oh I found the beanstalk in level one and that's the one I've been trying to keep going through. For some reason I'm worried that it's not opening :S

I found the secret exit for the Cannon level, though...the downside? I can't seem to complete it >_<

However, thanks so much for your help!