Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 » Does PES have co-op? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 29, 12 at 8:55pmStumpyDaKlown

Does it have co-op as in me and my buddy on the same team against AI over XBL? If not are there any other soccer games that have that feature?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 12, 12 at 7:08am
RAUL94

No, you can't online.

You need to be using the same console.

Oct 11, 12 at 7:41pm
dave724

So, can you play online coop against the AI? For instance, my friend on his PC and me on mine, playing online and joining coop to play against the AI?

Oct 03, 12 at 9:22am
Parmar1993

quote Randymoth
Thanks, but are you sure?

I tried for about an hour to get it going. Not sure if I tried that specifically but pretty sure I tried everything. Have you tried it or are you blowing smoke up me behind?
I have done it on previous games and I'm 90% sure you can do it this year.

that's the way me and my mate do it.

Oct 03, 12 at 8:59am
Randymoth

Thanks, but are you sure?

I tried for about an hour to get it going. Not sure if I tried that specifically but pretty sure I tried everything. Have you tried it or are you blowing smoke up me behind?

Oct 03, 12 at 8:16am
Parmar1993

quote Randymoth
Can someone please explain how to do this on XBOX live? I have tried with a friend and we can only seem to play against one another. Would really like to do Master League co-op.
start up Master League and then when the match starts. Press the Start button and go to Select Sides. then bring his controller over to your side and then you're good to go.

Oct 03, 12 at 8:10am
Randymoth

Can someone please explain how to do this on XBOX live? I have tried with a friend and we can only seem to play against one another. Would really like to do Master League co-op.

Sep 30, 12 at 12:36am
Parmar1993

quote StumpyDaKlown
Does it have co-op as in me and my buddy on the same team against AI over XBL? If not are there any other soccer games that have that feature?
you can play Master League co op as well, you'd have to manually put him on the team but you can do it. its fun playing like that, having disputes about tactics, players, transfers, etc.

Sep 29, 12 at 8:59pm
Johnny Pizza Man 78

Yes, You can play with your mates on the same team against the AI, I think you can do that on FIFA too.

Sep 29, 12 at 8:55pm
StumpyDaKlown