Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Guardian Cross » NOTICE FROM ADMIN TO SCAMMERS » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Guardian Cross forum on Neoseeker.com

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades involving ss/gs stones, etc. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 29, 12 at 3:45pmdgtlmonk

In case some of you failed to read:

quote VeGiTAX2
There has been a recent streak of dick users making multiple accounts to fake their own credibility. We know this because we have a lot of tools and information on this site, What I'm telling everyone right now is this. Stop it. I'm not going to explain every single nuke from this point on, if you get reported and I confirm you're screwing with the system I'm going to drop kick your account into the stone age. We operated other game forums here without this garbage and I'm not going to let it continue to go.

If you see a suspicious poster making a sale thread and you're worried about your deal, tag the thread with a report, you don't have to remove it from view but you can note it for review and we'll do just that.

For those of you scamming from school, we keep detailed user logs just for events like this, if you think that scamming in RWT can only go great, you're wrong and I doubt your IT team will feel the same.

If you throw your scam accounts under the bus to boost your credit it's only going to go wrong, we'll find the link and terminate it and you without another word. Just be honest sellers and buyers and return back to the weeks before where you weren't screwing your fellow gamers.

Thanks everyone, remember the report button is in the bottom right corner of every post just in case you get concerned.

For the scammers I haven't banned yet, don't worry, if I haven't yet and you're still doing it after this. I will at some point.
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57902/t1760389-forum-feedback-moderator-zone/

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 04, 12 at 8:06am
sulrung

Just got scammed by ID - Vegart, IGN-Ezzreal, lv100.
took away my four 5* and left a chaotic phoenix.

Nov 10, 12 at 7:36am
vickysieto92

guys i just scamm from kronikz HE TAKE MY 15iii !!! :'( HE IGN Jovin

Nov 10, 12 at 7:28am
vickysieto92

guys i just scamm from kronikz HE TAKE MY 15iii !!! :'(

Nov 06, 12 at 8:12pm
xonard

I got scammed by neverlatenight

beware

Oct 28, 12 at 7:13pm
Steeltiger

Fenrir19 SCAMMED ME

WAS SUPPOSED TO SEND ME FAST PHOENIX HE SENT CHAOTIC PHOENIX

Oct 24, 12 at 6:22am
Slayer2392

quote kissingsylvia
Ayden123 is a scammer, he took my 3 5* lv 60 ACE cards, and asked for my MAC address to transfer money, but he never transfer to me......His IGN is Sperms, and he told that he still have 2 other IGN....
the admins advised everyone not to give out Mac or IP address to anyone because malicious people can steal everything from you that way. Also I would consider u find a way to change what you told him or else there is going to be a lot more scamming on you my friend. All of your cards will disappear like magic. And there is a thread to post for bad trades this is not the one so any bad trade reports go to
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57902/t1763423-attention-neo-gc-bad-trader-list/ not this thread here thanks

Oct 19, 12 at 9:56pm
kissingsylvia

Ayden123 is a scammer, he took my 3 5* lv 60 ACE cards, and asked for my MAC address to transfer money, but he never transfer to me......His IGN is Sperms, and he told that he still have 2 other IGN....

Oct 14, 12 at 2:05pm
Mybmw

Hi Admin,

I got scammed by this user AbibiQueso.

I will be logging an offical police report in singapore against this user AbibiQueso, he has edited his postings which contains a singapore phone number.

His post is at http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57902/t1773200-buying-ace-bahamut-sg/

The original posting is
I'm looking for ACE MAXED LEVEL/NON-MAXED BAHAMUT.
PAYING IN SGD
SMS me at 92260785 with your price and what skills, maxed or not maxed, stoned or not stoned thanks
Meet up trade only thx

That number appears not to be his or so claim from the other end of the phone number.

I will need his ipaddress if it is okie.
If not it is okie, i am sure the police will ask for this from neoseeker.

Oct 12, 12 at 7:57pm
kiattisakb

Oct 03, 12 at 2:28pm
dgtlmonk

quote Barrett100
Been scammed Of neon123 or ign nature123. Took my lord light max and might levi max said not recieved as bug in GC. Think it's a lie.my card gone. Took ages to find lord. Moved from loc bcus of this crap dishonest players.
Not sure when was that Barrett100, but there's a Middleman Service for GC now that anyone go through http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57902/t1767652-dgtlmonks-safe-gc-middleman-broker-service-v1-safe-trading-for-you/#0