Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » Featured Item - Smart Bomb » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 29, 12 at 2:28pmTeam Hydro Aura

The Smart Bomb is an offensive thrown item. It appears often throughout the main story of the game and is also available for use in Multiplayer. When it lands, it explodes, continuously damaging those caught in it's blast radius and holding them in place. That makes this item great for landing tons of damage yourself on the enemy while they're caught in the blast.

What are some of your best and worst experiences with this item? Does it screw you over more often, or are you better at using it to your advantage? How often do you see it used? What weapons do you like using it with? Don't you just love that AWESOME RAINBOW COLORING? Discuss it all HERE, in this week's FEATURED ITEM THREAD.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 30, 12 at 11:29pm
ShadowCrystallux

It's quite a fun item. It does decent damage, and the damage I inflict with my claws whilst it's active is insane .

Sep 30, 12 at 4:26pm
Team Hydro Aura

I love using it with Clubs. Get them stuck in it then charge up and WHOOSH you're dead

I love using the bombs in Star Fox Falco always gave me one when I had to save his butt >~>

Sep 30, 12 at 7:55am
Rouge Elite

Meh don't really have any memorable experiences with it, but when someone uses it I warp away.

Sep 30, 12 at 4:39am
Advait

Yeah, forgot to mention that. XD

Sep 30, 12 at 4:09am
Krystal Dark

Ah yes.
Peppy:Fox! do a barrel roll!
Playing Star fox almost never gets old...and throwing smart bombs.

Sep 30, 12 at 3:42am
Capaldi

quote Advait
Smart Bomb, being a similar weapon as a Smart Bomb in SSBB (As in effect with the blast radius, type of blast, name etc.) is very efficient.
It has the looks of a Smash Ball, but the traits of the item is affiliated to the Smart Bomb in SSBB. After all, the game creator of both these games is the same, isn't it?
Technically the traits are affiliated to the Smart Bomb in Star Fox, which the Smart bomb in SSBB is from...
Just to quibble over details

Sep 29, 12 at 11:24pm
Advait

Smart Bomb, being a similar weapon as a Smart Bomb in SSBB (As in effect with the blast radius, type of blast, name etc.) is very efficient.
It's main objective isn't to damage, but to hold the victim in mid-air, allowing a free, strong attack, likely to kill the foe.
I prefer using strong ranged weapons at close combat, so when I throw the bomb, I get a free, impeccably strong attack, killing the enemy... One can also throw this, and while the enemy is slowly being lifted up, can the user run away from the dangerous and strong enemy...
It has the looks of a Smash Ball, but the traits of the item is affiliated to the Smart Bomb in SSBB. After all, the game creator of both these games is the same, isn't it?

Sep 29, 12 at 3:32pm
GS

People die everytime I use Smart bomb + double item , also with auto turret eye thing.

Sep 29, 12 at 2:34pm
Krystal Dark

Ya know I've never realized how much the smart bomb looks a lot like the smash ball on SSBB.
Anyway I've used this item more then getting hit by it, i say that it's a 65% chance of me getting it in battle.

Sep 29, 12 at 2:28pm
Team Hydro Aura

The Smart Bomb is an offensive thrown item. It appears often throughout the main story of the game and is also available for use in Multiplayer. When it lands, it explodes, continuously damaging those caught in it's blast radius and holding them in place. That makes this item great for landing tons of damage yourself on the enemy while they're caught in the blast.

What are some of your best and worst experiences with this item? Does it screw you over more often, or are you better at using it to your advantage? How often do you see it used? What weapons do you like using it with? Don't you just love that AWESOME RAINBOW COLORING? Discuss it all HERE, in this week's FEATURED ITEM THREAD.