Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PC Games and Steam » Hooking up a PS3 Controller » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 29, 12 at 3:35pm
Lorx

Ah, I see. That shouldn't matter then for the games I plan to play. Thanks Harbin!

Sep 29, 12 at 1:00pm
harbin

Because they don't become pressure sensitive meaning if you're in a racing game or something, then it'll be fully on or fully off.

Sep 29, 12 at 12:43pm
Lorx

How do the triggers normally function differently from buttons harbin91?

I don't really play anything from GFWL anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem. Mostly looking at Castle Crashers, with a bit of like, Super Meat Boy and Dark Souls down the line.

Sep 29, 12 at 12:33pm
harbin

Used to at one point, and used this guide to set it up. However, when I used the program I could not get the triggers to act as triggers, only as normal buttons. I also couldn't get the controller to work in games under the 'Games For Windows - Live" branding so I use an XBOX 360 controller for Windows.

Sep 29, 12 at 12:29pm
Lorx

Does anybody here use a PS3 controller for their computer? I'm trying to find a decent program to allow me to do it, but I don't quite know where to begin.