Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Metal Gear Rising: Revengence » Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Limited Edition will include soundtrack, katana plasma lamp » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Big Boss Cardboard Box A Cyborg Ninja Fox Hound Otacon Peace Walker Psycho Mantis Raiden 2 Raiden Big Boss 2 Solid Snake Solid Snake 2 Solid Snake 3 Solid Snake 4 Teliko The Sorrow
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 28, 12 at 11:18amRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 07, 12 at 1:16pm
Zombie_Barioth

Ouch, thats pretty high for what you get. That better be one amazing sound track and lamp.

Oct 07, 12 at 11:46am
Naked Snak3

$150 is pretty pricey. Something around $120 would have been ideal, but I have always enjoyed metal gear soundtracks and memorabilia, like this lamp, will only sell for more once people buy it and try to resell on sites like ebay for profit. Still, I feel for more than double the cost of the game itself we should be getting more than this.

Oct 07, 12 at 9:23am
LOD-squa

$149.99 pretty hefty pricetag. It would be interesting to see how much the lamps are going to go for on eBay.

RabidChinaGirl Naked Snak3

Oct 01, 12 at 7:17pm
Hell Fire

That lamp is awesome and if I have the option of buying it from Australia then I'll be on board. Hopefully it's not too expensive.

Oct 01, 12 at 11:17am
RabidChinaGirl

Dantess26 I see what you did there.

Oct 01, 12 at 4:05am
Dantess26

Played the demo of Rising at Eurogamer. The game completely slays (pun absolutely intended).

Sep 29, 12 at 1:55pm
Naked Snak3

Well the only reason I even bought a PS3 was to play MGS4. You know I'll be throwing my money at this lamp.

Sep 28, 12 at 7:42pm
LOD-squa

I'm with THM on this one, that Lamp looks cool as hell. It would make an excellent addition to my other game items. I'm going to take a wild guess and say this is going to be at least $90.

Sep 28, 12 at 6:31pm
THM

I only want 'Katana Plasma' Lamp...

Sep 28, 12 at 5:55pm
Zombie_Barioth

Thats actually pretty cool, kinda wish it didn't have the name on it though. Never understood why every piece of merchandise has to have the series/franchise name plastered on everything it kinda ruins the aesthetics to me.

My only questions are how much and how big is the lamp, I'm guessing novelty size.