Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy VIII » Ray's FFVIII Comic » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If your message involves or pertains to several games of the Final Fantasy series, and not this game specifically, please post it within the [link name=General Final Fantasy Forum]index.php?fn=browse_forum&forumid=119[/link] instead.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 04, 12 at 2:53am
Hell Fire

quote team groin
Why did it get reported??
Someone had a sad about it being an advertisement. It was looking pretty good from what I saw.

Oct 04, 12 at 1:53am
team groin

Why did it get reported??

Sep 28, 12 at 7:26pm
Hell Fire

Wow, that's looking really good. The artwork is sweet. Any chance of a PDF download at some point because my screen can't display the entire page?

Sep 28, 12 at 1:43pm
Lone Warrior

Ray! :> Long time, no see.

Is that Mew, Samus and Magus I'm seeing? Looks promising! I noticed some of your work on FB, but I'll definitely take some time to check it out more thoroughly.

Who knows, maybe at some point there will be a reference to your trivia rival back in the day.

Best of luck with it!

Sep 28, 12 at 11:09am
Ray_Masamune

Salutations Neoseekers.

I, Ray_Masamune very recently started a webcomic called Jaywalkers about me & some friends, and then decided to make it about video games.

The thing is, I used to be very active on this website (eons ago), and to pay tribute, I've actually based the story around Neoseeker.

That's the plan, anyway. You won't actually see the connections until further into the comic (only 2 chapters have been completed). Many Neoseekers themselves are going to be in the comic, in fact.

Beyond that, it's simply something I'm doing for fun, and I want everyone to enjoy it. The comic is in it's infancy, to be sure. But any feedback would be great, or idea suggestions.

At the very least, I'm sure all of you hardcore gamers will get a kick out of seeing the potential for cross-gaming encounters. Here's some promo artwork I'm working on right now just to give you a taste:

Think you can name all the characters?

Feel free to support me here, and read the comic here

Thank you children.

P.S. yea yea I know... it's not an "FFVIII" comic. FFVIII is simply referenced, and Squall among many FF characters will be in it.