Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 » Daniele Zeze - Become a legend » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Sep 28, 12 at 10:40ameschief

Biography:

Daniele Custodio Ze'ze was born in San-Paulo, Brazil. While his father was working hard, he had an opportunity to give his son a nice life and some perspective, he sent him to Germany for the money the family had. There Zeze attended school, however as all sporty youngsters, preferred football to education. At the age of 10 he started training at the Energie Cottbus soccer base. The training base made a very nice and perspective player from him. And how he says: "I will be ought to these people, as well as to my parents for the whole of my life. They gave me a chance. And I just used it". Of course, the second Bundesliga is a quite progressive way to build up, but Zeze decided to try himself. Atletico de Madrid signed him. And that was a very good way for him to show up in Europe.

Now he is playing the second season in the BBVA league, has a nice wage, is happy on the field, and by 19 years has already played against C. Ronaldo, L.Messi and other superstars. Moreover, he plays with Rodomel Falcao side by side.He is very happy in the club, but the management has a bad situations with debts for now, so he may move to some other place in the winter transfer window.

For now, Daniele Zeze has signed a 1-year contract with Nike Sportswear and is playing in the brand new CTR 360 Maestro-III Green/Volt

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 29, 12 at 8:25am
Adinio

Brilliant stuff mate. Did you start with Cottbus in the game? I hope you move to Chelsea (Team I support )

Oct 04, 12 at 5:39am
eschief

Keeping playing for Real Madrid. On the weekends I guess there will be some new stuff

Oct 03, 12 at 10:49am
AbirHT

Awsome SOMS.... Outstanding....

Oct 01, 12 at 3:22pm
Johnny Pizza Man 78

Awesome stuff, Your editing skills are damn good.

Oct 01, 12 at 7:29am
Shaazzam

That intro video is nuts.

Sep 30, 12 at 6:35am
eschief

Sep 30, 12 at 6:27am
eschief

Sep 29, 12 at 10:37pm
itsame

This is awesome lol. You guys are so creative

Sep 29, 12 at 4:47am
eschief

quote RAUL94
Aye, I meant you

Was trying to tell from your English but it's better than you give yourself credit for.
Thanks'
Lived a year in Boston)

Sep 29, 12 at 4:25am
RAUL94

Aye, I meant you

Was trying to tell from your English but it's better than you give yourself credit for.