Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » yunalesca help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 28, 12 at 8:00amNuKe77

though yunalesca is a complete whore, she's tough!!!!!!
can someone help me?

i need a stratagy! if i need to grind, tell me!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 18, 12 at 6:12am
JeanMclarry

I only have 4 players while fighting yunalesca... Tidus, Yuna, Rikku and Auron... I don't heal them when yunalesca made my players zombie... to avoid death attack... unless yunalesca put regen on my player that is when I use holy water... if you have auto-life that will help...

Oct 13, 12 at 4:07pm
Nefer-T

Anyway, levelling up before the battle is never a bad idea either, you know. I kicked Yunalesca butt last time I fought her. I'm aiming for the dark aeons now. 255 luck was a horrer to get, not to mention wakka's stupid weapon, but I can easily beat dark yojimbo now. :3

Oct 02, 12 at 8:49am
NuKe77

ok! thanks everyone!

someone please close this thread!

Oct 02, 12 at 8:26am
CharleyFeyvolta

Just make sure Yuna has reflect, esuna and curaga ready. If she's got Holy you can use that on Yunalesca too.
For Mega Death just make sure you have at least one character in Zombie status. It's pretty easy after that.

Oct 02, 12 at 7:54am
NuKe77

quote o_ffxmaster_o
Trio of 9999 =)
requires dark matter and "??????"?

Oct 01, 12 at 7:52pm
o_ffxmaster_o

Trio of 9999 =)
Or, Mighty guard, panacea,panacea panacea... Or shell bomb, shell bomb shell bomb... Mighy guard.
Really easy man =S

Oct 01, 12 at 7:37am
NuKe77

quote Nefer-T
xD use protect on your characters, it's useful.
her regular attack dispels...... awww shit!

quote Nefer-T
You should scan her with Kimahri or whoever else.
kimahri does not have scan, i put him on tidus' sphere grid area useing a level key sphere.

quote Nefer-T
....and has the nasty habit of casting megadeath....

megadeath....... shit!!!!! dat is why im having trouble beating her....she tries to k.o. my only zombified person (2 have auto med)!!!!!!

Sep 28, 12 at 4:34pm
Nefer-T

You should scan her with Kimahri or whoever else.
She shifts into two oter forms 3 forms total) and has the nasty habit of casting megadeath or whatever it is between the first and second form. My tip is not healing from the zombie status at least before you kill her in the 1st form I think... But, uh, I can't remember very well. xD use protect on your characters, it's useful.

Sep 28, 12 at 8:00am
NuKe77

though yunalesca is a complete whore, she's tough!!!!!!
can someone help me?

i need a stratagy! if i need to grind, tell me!