Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » FIFA Soccer 13 » The Moan Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Hey!

Please read the FIFA 13 Rules and Guidelines before posting to ensure that your posts do not breach any of the existing sitewide or forum-specific rules and regulations.

Also, it is extremely beneficial to everyone if posts are easy to read and comprehend. Correct spelling and basic punctuation make posts seem less clustered and promotes a good image of the poster. Additionally, it is easier to get your point across if your post is easy to understand.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 28, 12 at 5:48amScott

it's time for this already. i know the game has only been released in europe today but here's a thread where you can discuss what's annoying you in the game.

so far i don't have too many issues gameplay wise. i assume that those will come once i've played the game more.

one thing that i want to moan about is ultimate team and the fact that 90% of searches i do i am getting the "oops, refresh your browser" error on the web app or if it's on console it will say "there's an error connecting to the ultimate team server". i mean come on ea. the game only came out today and it's yet another *bleep* up on their part. they really are poor. there's already been numerous issues with the web app and fut. i mean it's still saying my club was est sep 2012 and its been over a week for them to fix something so simple.

another issue is the search filter on pro clubs. i searched for opposition to have an any and it didn't work and we ended up playing teams with ai defences. i got fed up of playing ai defences on last years clubs so i was happy with the inclusion of this filter but if it doesn't work right, what's the *bleep*ing point lol.

i hope they can address these issues but i'm not expecting anything in the immediate future.

so yeah, is there anything you want to moan about? whether it be online, offline or even just players who don't have the correct faces or boots then go ahead.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 14, 14 at 2:41pm
PHOENIX808

THE MOST IDIOTIC GAME EVER

I PLAY WELL IN A MATCH, WORK MY ASS OFF TO KEEP POSSESSION AND STILL THE AI MANAGES TO SCORE TWICE IN THE 90TH. THE BALL ROLLS IN FRONT OF FERDINAND, HE STANDS STILL AND WATCHES IT GO BY AND AGUERO SCORES, WHILE FERDINAND IS STILL WATCHING. HALFWAY THROUGH THE GAME I FIND VIDIC MISSING ONLY TO KNOW HE HAS BEEN GIVEN A RED CARD WHICH I DON'T *bleep*ING REMEMBER. I PLAY WELL AND SUDDENLY MY CONTROLLER FREEZES WHEN I GO IN THE PAUSE MENU. I SHOOT 10 TIME, ALL ON THE POSTS, WHILE THE AI SHOOTS ONCE WHICH GOES IN THE GOAL BETWEEN THE LEGS OF THE KEEPER. DAVID SILVA JUMPS HIGHER THAN FERDINAND AND SCORES. PUYOL RUNS FASTER THAN VALENCIA. FIFA, I AM SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF.

Sep 08, 13 at 2:25pm
Goonjimbo

quote AliB110
I was winning 3-1 against Real Madrid in the Champions League group stage in my Roma career but when I paused the game late in the second half it wouldn't respond and I was stuck in the pause menu. The music kept on playing in the background and when I disconnected my controller it brought up the 'select sides' screen but every button I pressed did nothing. It wasn't my Xbox either as the menu popped up fine when I pressed the guide button.

Ended up just turning my Xbox off. Pretty annoying though.
I've had that happen to me loads of times on the PS3. Think it has something to do with pausing the game and trying to scroll through the options too quickly after pausing. Least that's what always seems to cause it for me.

Jul 26, 13 at 10:20am
StevenR

Two broken ankles to Bartra and Busquets in the same match on my Barca game. FFS, i've got the busiest time of the season coming up as well and i'm short on numbers because I only took over in January and had no time to bolster the squad.

Jul 14, 13 at 3:33pm
DjedwardSmith

No XP from challenges and little XP from online matches.

Many others have same issue.

EA entirely ignoring the issue. Utter *bleep*.

Jul 09, 13 at 1:18am
D3structor

*bleep* me My Porto FC Career is broke now, I was in 16/17 and had Messi, Benzema, Kompany, and a 86 rated Yeray in Goal :/

Jun 29, 13 at 4:40pm
StevenR

quote PEStar
quote Stu
quote StevenR
Same old story, beating City 3-1, 70 minutes gone I pause to make some subs and the controller stops working. FFS.
blaming the game cos your controller stopped?
Think he means the thing where if you pause in Career Mode it sometimes just freezes up and you have to get off the game for it to work again.
Yeah I did mean that and it still keeps happening, today I was 1-0 down in the 14th minute when I went to change to a more attacking formation and it froze again.

Jun 29, 13 at 12:07pm
BenficaAjaxMan

You all should get PES and play Become a Legend, it trounces Career Mode on FIFA

Jun 29, 13 at 11:10am
Stu

ah, never play career mode so didnt know about that

Jun 29, 13 at 10:51am
pestar93820

quote Stu
quote StevenR
Same old story, beating City 3-1, 70 minutes gone I pause to make some subs and the controller stops working. FFS.
blaming the game cos your controller stopped?
Think he means the thing where if you pause in Career Mode it sometimes just freezes up and you have to get off the game for it to work again.

Jun 29, 13 at 10:01am
Tominho

ultimate team is shite, pro clubs is broken, career mode is boring, *bleep* all to do now.