Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » New Super Mario Bros. 2 » First Set of DLC for NSMB Revealed For Japan » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 28, 12 at 5:45amGotenks

During a brief Nintendo Direct, Nintendo President Satoru Iwata revealed details and footage of New Super Mario Bros. 2′s first DLC level packs. The first set of DLC consists of three packs. The first pack, “Go! Go! Gold Mario,” has three courses and will release in Japan on October 2nd for 200 yen. Worldwide top scores for the second pack, “Challenge the Record,” will be displayed on the game’s home page. The third pack, “Survival Panic,” is the most challenging of the three as it is advertised for experts only.
I expect we will find out a date for NA and EU shortly. But it has finally been announced! 200 yen is around $2.60 in American Dollars. For three courses at that price, it's a pretty good deal tbh.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 30, 12 at 4:57pm
John234MKWii

Yeah, higher than that would make it a bit of a rip-off. For me, $2.50 is alright.

Sep 30, 12 at 12:04am
Kokoro

Well, I just hope it won't be any higher than $3. Anything higher than that would be a bit too much.

Sep 29, 12 at 3:45pm
Fluidity

quote Virtue
Thought I had a chance to post this before Gotenks got to it. Figures.
Not possible. He's ridiculous.

If it's only around three bucks then I'll probably get a few courses. Why not?

Sep 29, 12 at 2:43pm
canderson

Hopefully they'll remain consistent with their DLC.
For example, it would be disappointed to get DLC content every week for like 1 month, followed by a 3 month period with no updates, followed by some content once a month.

Also, hopefully they won't become like Capcom regarding DLC, but that's for another topic.

Sep 29, 12 at 7:18am
Virtue

quote Gotenks
Got to be quicker than that Virtue.

Just remember the price I got, may not be the price we actually get. I just converted the price they have it for.

But it is great to finally have news about the DLC. I know we were discussing here earlier in the week how there was no DLC and whether or not we were still getting it.

That's the thing, I knew about it yesterday morning before there was a post. If I wasn't supposed to be studying math I would've won for once.

I wouldn't be surprised if the price jumped a tiny bit just to clear an even amount. Maybe 3.00$? Anything around that range would be fine by me.

Sep 29, 12 at 2:05am
Kokoro

That's nice. Hopefully, we'll get a release date for here in North America soon.

Sep 28, 12 at 4:09pm
Gotenks

Got to be quicker than that Virtue.

Just remember the price I got, may not be the price we actually get. I just converted the price they have it for.

But it is great to finally have news about the DLC. I know we were discussing here earlier in the week how there was no DLC and whether or not we were still getting it.

Sep 28, 12 at 12:47pm
Aurigae

Woop Woop! That's about 1.60£ so I'm definitely getting it! :D
Nice to hear a little outline of the DLC ^^"

Sep 28, 12 at 12:10pm
Virtue

Thought I had a chance to post this before Gotenks got to it. Figures.

Glad to hear it's still actually going to happen, I was pretty convinced we wouldn't hear another word about it. While I wish there could be some extra levels integrated, something new is still good enough.

Sep 28, 12 at 5:45am
Gotenks

During a brief Nintendo Direct, Nintendo President Satoru Iwata revealed details and footage of New Super Mario Bros. 2′s first DLC level packs. The first set of DLC consists of three packs. The first pack, “Go! Go! Gold Mario,” has three courses and will release in Japan on October 2nd for 200 yen. Worldwide top scores for the second pack, “Challenge the Record,” will be displayed on the game’s home page. The third pack, “Survival Panic,” is the most challenging of the three as it is advertised for experts only.
I expect we will find out a date for NA and EU shortly. But it has finally been announced! 200 yen is around $2.60 in American Dollars. For three courses at that price, it's a pretty good deal tbh.