Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » who uses the skyscraper club » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 27, 12 at 5:30pmTaytrellz

Who uses the skyscraper club?
I want to buy it but I Want a review on it before I use all of my hearts, so tell me what you think about it!

3DS friend code. Add me too. 0817 5078 1985

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 28, 12 at 2:45pm
solomon514

the orne skyscraper club i have can instant kill from close up and can take a libra/aries person out in a shot when energy charge. Personally, i wish it was faster to run with and the speed -2 i got on mine doesnt help at all..... :t Atleast i move as slow as one. xD

Sep 28, 12 at 8:23am
Advait

Slowest of all clubs, the Skyscaper Club unleashes devastating charged shots up close, but are still pretty powerful from afar. The melee of this weapon isn't something to lean on, but at the same time not to be looked down upon...

Sep 27, 12 at 7:10pm
Mikey14

It's a pretty good weapon. Its ch. shots up close does massive damage not sure about its melee.

Sep 27, 12 at 5:49pm
Taytrellz

Does it shoot?

Sep 27, 12 at 5:42pm
ShadowCrystallux

I hate all of the clubs. They're mainly melee based which is probably why I don't like them much. I would recommend that if you like clubs though, then you'll probably like the skyscraper club.

Sep 27, 12 at 5:30pm
Taytrellz

Who uses the skyscraper club?
I want to buy it but I Want a review on it before I use all of my hearts, so tell me what you think about it!

3DS friend code. Add me too. 0817 5078 1985