Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » FIFA Soccer 13 » Career Mode Updates » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Hey!

Please read the FIFA 13 Rules and Guidelines before posting to ensure that your posts do not breach any of the existing sitewide or forum-specific rules and regulations.

Also, it is extremely beneficial to everyone if posts are easy to read and comprehend. Correct spelling and basic punctuation make posts seem less clustered and promotes a good image of the poster. Additionally, it is easier to get your point across if your post is easy to understand.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Sep 27, 12 at 12:23pmRune Ripper

This thread is for your Career Mode Updates. Quality posts are what we hope so see, no one-liners and keep general chat to the Career Mode Discussion if it's regarding Career Mode or to the General Discussion/PM if it's off-topic. This thread is a good read and echoes our ideas on content in the forum, it's suggested you read it at least once to be sure of what we expect of the members here.

This thread is strictly for career mode updates and responses to those. Results, stories, signings and things of that nature are to be posted here. Anything else (things not related to another member's or your own update) does not belong here and instead belongs in the Career Mode Discussion thread and as always, follow the forum rules.

In regards to stories (SOMS'?)

In previous forums people were free to make threads for their career mode stories, but I think for every 1 good one there will likely be 10 bad ones, bad being just poorly written, ones that are given up on after a few updates and multiple that are all made by the same guy are a few examples. It could get to a point where over half of the threads on the first page are peoples stories. Instead they will all go here. If one particular member is consistently putting out good updates over a period of time then they could be granted permission to have their own thread but until then I think just having it all in one thread would be tidier. It could be argued it'd be bothersome to have a thread to house all the updates but to counter this the following post will archive peoples stories and updates to help people keep up with their favourites.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 28, 14 at 8:24pm
EidurFootball

Coventry City Career FIFA 14 PS4 - Legendary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjmiSUpCdaM

Jan 13, 14 at 3:26pm
Quazar

Smith Becomes Manager of Exeter City

Exeter City has a new manager to cheer for as Sam Smith announces his appointment.

Signings:
GK: Barrertos (Free)
RM: Sahan (Free)
LM: Limbombe (1.2m pounds from Genk)
CAM: Mierzejewski (Free)
ST: Kweuke (Free)
CDM: Cambiasso (4.2m pounds from Inter)

Sold:
ST: Coles (created, loaned to Juventus)
GK: Evans (20k to Barnet)
ST: O'Flynn (120k, to Wimbledon

Oct 13, 13 at 5:10am
billy1995fifa

Update on my Arsenal career mode(3rd Season 2014/2015)

I just finished my 3rd season with Arsenal couple days ago. I have finished 5th in the Premiership and got knocked out of the round 2 of the Capital One Cup and Qaurter finals in the F,A Cup and the Champions Cup and won the Community Shield.

My Top Scorers was L. Suarez with 32 goals and 2nd was K. Benzema with 20 goals and 3rd was P. Cisse with 17 goals in all competitions.

League table top 6.

1. Man City 89
2. Chelsea 83
3. Liverpool 82
4. Man UTD 76
5. Arsenal 75
6. Tottenham 68

In the summer and winter transfer windows.

INS:

Y. M'Vila DM (9M) (Summer)
N. Clyne RB (4M in a swap deal with B. Sagna) (Summer)
G. Chiellini CB 14M (In a swap deal L. Kosciney) (Summer)
G. Clichy LB (6.5M) (Just as a back up because K. Gibbs was out for 5 months and only had L. Shaw but after K. Gibbs came back i never used G. Clichy again) (Summer)
N. Subotic CB (9.5M) (Summer)
K. Benzema ST (22M) (Summer)
S. Mignolet GK (2.6M) (Winter)
D. Costa ST (13M) (Winter)

TOTAL: 80.6M

OUTS:

M. Sakho CB (19M) (Summer)
L. Fabianski GK (3.1M) (Summer)
Soldado ST (17M) (Summer)
M. Arteta CM (4M) (Winter)
D. Sturridge ST (11.7M) (Winter)
H. Bellerien RB (2.5M) (Winter)

TOTAL: 57.3M

My squad (Starting 11/Substitutes/Reserves) 4-2-2-2 Formation

GK: V. Valdes (87)
RB: M. Caceres (82)
CB: Sokratis (86) - G. Chiellini (87)
LB: K. Gibbs (83)

CM: Y. Toure (87) - J. Wilshere (90)

CAM: Nani (87) - S. Cazorla (87)

ST: K, Benzema (87) - L. Suarez (90)

SUBS:

GK: S. Mogonlet (81)
RB: N. Clyne (81)
CB: N. Subotic (83)
CM: Y. M'Villa (84)
CM: C. Fabregas (86)
CAM: A. Chamberlain (83)
LW: P. Cisse (84)

RES:

RB: C. Jenkinson (72)
CB: K. Zouma (81)
CB: J. Djourou (75)
LB: L. Shaw (79)
CDM: S. Parker (75)
RW: S. Gnabry (68)
LW: Gervinho (81)
ST: D. Costa (83)

Key players: G. Chiellini and L. Suarez.

It's been a under achievement season for both me and the board(they still kept me at the end of the season could not believe it )

My aim was to win the league and a cup and get to the semi finals on the Champions cup .

We had a great start till the 15th(2nd place) game and after we dropped to 7th after 25 games and we played better(slowly) towards the end but we finished in 5th just 1 point behind 4th place Man UTD and for the 1st time in 16/17 years that Arsenal missed out on place in the Champions cup with 2 games to go what a disappointment .

My squad should of been in the top 3 or win the title..

I have resigned as manager of Belgium at the start of the season.

It was a great career mode. I have started my career mode with Chelsea on FIFA 14 couple days ago.

Update will be up tonight/tomorrow.

Official_GR7 ilveonjupiter

Sep 30, 13 at 8:03am
ilveonjupiter

quote billy1995fifa

Update on my Arsenal career mode(2nd Season 2013/2014)

I just finished my 2nd season with Arsenal. I have finished in 2nd in the Premier league 13 points behind 1st place Man City won the F. A cup against Chelsea and the Capital One Cup and got knocked out of the last 16 against Borussia Dortmund (Details in my last update).

My top scorers was L. Suarez with 29 goals 2nd was Soldado with 17 goals and 3rd was P. Cisse with 17 goals in all competitions.

League table (Top 6)

1. Man City 95
2. Arsenal 82
3. Man Utd 79
4. Tottenham 75
5. Chelsea 72
6. Liverpool 69

It has been a very good season won the double with Capital One and the F. A Cup.

My best players of the season was L. Suarez and Sokratis.

For Belgium in the World Cup 2014 i won the group and got knocked out in the quarters finals against Portugal they was 4-0 up in about 55 minutes and after i scored 3 goals by the end of the match but it was too late so i lost 4-3 but what a good come back.

And USA had a good World Cup they got to the Semi Finals but got knocked by Brazil and Portugal won the World Cup.

My aim was to get to the Quarter Finals in the World Cup and i completed my aim.

Transfers Rumours/News:

B. Fuller is looking to Sign Raphael Varane/Eliaquim Mangala from Real Madrid/FC Porto and Paul Progba from Juventus and Juan Mata/Mario Gotze from Chelsea/Borussia Dortmund.

I am going to do a 3rd season with Arsenal it will be my last season at Arsenal and on FIFA 13 and by the time i finished my last (3rd)season at Arsenal i would of got FIFA 14.

My next update will be posted by next week.

What do you think about my update? Are my career mode updates getting better(last couple updates read them if you want?) Any feedback?

ardee AliB110 ilveonjupiter Sigge ortiz44 LegendOfNufc colebil AbirHT blueboy123
RedDevil FootballManagerBoy AtMad99 Shortman Official_GR7 Chad step8
Signings look like they will be fun

Great update

Sep 26, 13 at 5:14am
Official_GR7

billy1995fifa

Hey, was this either your last save on 13 or your current save on 14?

Either way congratulations on your cup double. Going to track back and find your first season as I see you have Suarez - nice!

Well done on completing your target for the World Cup also.

Transfer targets look good - Mata and Cazorla would be awesome.

Edit: Nvm, just re-read the bottom bit. Who are you going to be in FIFA 14?

Sep 25, 13 at 10:51am
billy1995fifa

I just finished my 2nd season with Arsenal. I have finished in 2nd in the Premier league 13 points behind 1st place Man City won the F. A cup against Chelsea and the Capital One Cup and got knocked out of the last 16 against Borussia Dortmund (Details in my last update).

My top scorers was L. Suarez with 29 goals 2nd was Soldado with 17 goals and 3rd was P. Cisse with 17 goals in all competitions.

League table (Top 6)

1. Man City 95
2. Arsenal 82
3. Man Utd 79
4. Tottenham 75
5. Chelsea 72
6. Liverpool 69

It has been a very good season won the double with Capital One and the F. A Cup.

My best players of the season was L. Suarez and Sokratis.

For Belgium in the World Cup 2014 i won the group and got knocked out in the quarters finals against Portugal they was 4-0 up in about 55 minutes and after i scored 3 goals by the end of the match but it was too late so i lost 4-3 but what a good come back.

And USA had a good World Cup they got to the Semi Finals but got knocked by Brazil and Portugal won the World Cup.

My aim was to get to the Quarter Finals in the World Cup and i completed my aim.

Transfers Rumours/News:

B. Fuller is looking to Sign Raphael Varane/Eliaquim Mangala from Real Madrid/FC Porto and Paul Progba from Juventus and Juan Mata/Mario Gotze from Chelsea/Borussia Dortmund.

I am going to do a 3rd season with Arsenal it will be my last season at Arsenal and on FIFA 13 and by the time i finished my last (3rd)season at Arsenal i would of got FIFA 14.

My next update will be posted by next week.

What do you think about my update? Are my career mode updates getting better(last couple updates read them if you want?) Any feedback?

ardee AliB110 ilveonjupiter Sigge ortiz44 LegendOfNufc colebil AbirHT blueboy123
RedDevil FootballManagerBoy AtMad99 Shortman Official_GR7 Chad step8

Sep 14, 13 at 8:00am
step8

The third episode in my Arsenal career mode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PchZdzyw50

Sep 08, 13 at 12:28pm
billy1995fifa

Wow this thread is becoming dead may be because of the news of FIFA 14 or work/school?. :/

Anyway I am at Apr 6 and 4th in the league(Premier league) and i won the Capital One Cup against Sunderland 5-1 with L. Suarez scoring 4 goals but since than he hasn't scored a single goal .

I am in the semi finals of the F.A Cup Against Liverpool and i got knocked out of the last 16 of the Champions Cup against Borussia Dortmund(Without Lewondowski) in the 1st leg i won 3-2 away and in the 2nd leg i lost 5-2 at home so 7-5 on aggregate.

My top scorers is L. Suarez with 21 goals 2nd is P. Cisse 16 goals and 3rd is Soldado with 15 goals in all competitions.

In the winter transfer market i haven't bought anyone but i sold A. Arshavin for 2.3M.

With Zouma I offered a contact offer with more wages(30K he asked for) after he turned it down and then had K. Zouma telling me he wants to leave at the end of the season it was in the winter transfer window and the media saying Everton and Aston Villa was the favourites to sign Zouma.

But they never gone in for him and after the winter transfer window i offered Zouma a improved contact offer with 30K but after Zouma said to me he has made his decision to leave at the end of the season and after couple days he said he has signed a new contact with Arsenal and be staying for the long term. The same thing happened to Sagna in my 1st season.

But unfortunately i can't continue my Arsenal career mode because my Sprint button(R2) has disable it self somehow(happened to me 2 times) and I changed the Controllers settings so i can the Sprint button on the L2 but it's been pretty hard to adjust(the new way) i prefer the old way(Classic). but i can't with Sprint button(R2) not working .

So i be buying a new PS3 controller this week and i was looking to finish the season with Arsenal today.

My next update will be hopefully by the end of next week and will have the end of the season with Arsenal and the World Cup 2014 with Belgium.

Sep 07, 13 at 9:12am
step8

My second Arsenal career mode video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYxaeN8Tk18&feature=c4-overview&list=UUsumYI-A4a-z6vubGx1VBZg

Sep 06, 13 at 5:28pm
Sigge

MANCHESTER CITY

JULY
FR Manchester City 3-0 Lazio - Jovetic, Bale, Pogba
FR Frankfurt 2-4 Manchester City - Lukaku(4)
FR Manchester City 2-1 Napoli - Lewandowski, Alaba

AUGUST
CS Manchester City 2-0 Chelsea - Agüero, Schürrle
PL Manchester City 3-0 Stoke - Lukaku, Hazard, Garcia
PL Queens Park Rangers 3-4 Manchester City - Jovetic(2), Bale, Hazard
PL Manchester City 4-1 Everton - Jovetic(2), Agüero, Schürrle

SEPTEMBER
COC Derby 0-1 Manchester City - Lukaku
PL Wigan 1-3 Manchester City - Jovetic(2), Agüero
CL Manchester City 3-1 Malaga - Lukaku, De Bruyne, Garcia
PL Manchester City 2-0 West Bromwich - Jovetic, Agüero
COC Manchester City 3-2 Crystal Palace - De Bruyne(2), Boyata
PL Mancheter United 1-5 Mancheter City - Agüero(4), Jovetic

OCTOBER
CL Celtic 0-3 Mancheter City - Lukaku(3)
PL Mancheter City 4-0 Swansea - Agüero, Bale, Nastasic
PL Arsenal 0-1 Mancheter City - Lewandowski
PL Mancheter City 2-2 Liverpool - Jovetic(2)
CL Mancheter City 6-2 Leverkusen - Lukaku(3), Lewandowski(3)
PL Cardiff 0-4 Mancheter City - Jovetic(2), Agüero, Turner(OG)
COC Mancheter City 6-0 Tottenham - Lewandowski, Benzia, De Bruyne, Reus, Boyata

NOVEMBER
PL Mancheter City 2-0 Fulham - Jovetic, Agüero
CL Mancheter City 4-1 Celtic - Benzia(2), Reus, Garcia
PL Tottenham 0-5 Manchester City - Jovetic, Agüero, Bale, Hazard, Hummels
PL Manchester City 0-0 West Ham
PL Newcastle 0-3 Manchester City - Bale(2), Jovetic
CL Malaga 0-1 Manchester City - De Bruyne
PL Manchester City 6-0 Hull - Bale(3), Jovetic, Agüero, Schürrle

DECEMBER
COC Wolverhampton 0-3 Manchester City - De Bruyne(2), Benzia
PL Chelsea 0-2 Manchester City - Jovetic, Agüero
CL Leverkusen 2-3 Manchester City - De Bruyne(2), Lukaku
PL Manchester City 6-0 Southampton - Agüero(3), Jovetic(2), Hummels
PL Aston Villa 0-4 Manchester City - Lukaku(2), Lewandowski, Garcia
PL Manchester City 3-1 Bolton - Jovetic(2), Bale

JANUARY
PL Manchester City 3-0 Queens Park Rangers - Jovetic, Agüero, Hazard
PL Stoke 0-4 Manchester City - Lewandowski, De Bruyne, Digne, Richards
FA Scunthorpe 1-4 Manchester City - Jovetic(2), Agüero, Bale
COC Arsenal 0-2 Manchester City - Benzia, Lewandowski
PL Manchester City 4-1 Aston Villa - Agüero(2), Jovetic, Hummels
PL Southampton 0-1 Manchester City - Lewandowski
COC Manchester City 6-2 Arsenal - Agüero(3), Jovetic, Bale, Hazard

FEBRUARY
FA Leicester 0-3 Manchester City - Lukaku, Lewandowski, Richards
PL Manchester City 5-0 Arsenal - Jovetic(4), Schürrle
PL Swansea 0-1 Manchester City - Jovetic
CL Ajax 1-5 Manchester City - Lewandowski(2), Lukaku, Reus, Richards
FA Wolverhampton 0-4 Manchester City - Jovetic(2), Agüero, Schürrle

MARCH
COC Newcastle 1-3 Manchester City - Benzia(2), Lewandowski
PL Manchester City 4-0 Tottenham - Agüero(2), Jovetic, Hazard
PL Fulham 1-3 Manchester City - Lukaku, Lewandowski, De Bruyne
CL Manchester City 2-2 Ajax - Bale, Schürrle
FA Southampton 2-2 Manchester City - Lewandowski(2)
PL Manchester City 3-1 Chelsea - Hummels(2), Bale

APRIL
CL Barcelona 0-1 Manchester City - Lukaku
FA Manchester City 5-1 Southampton - Agüero(3), Jovetic, Bale
PL Hull 1-1 Manchester City - Lewandowski
CL Manchester City 5-2 Barcelona - Jovetic(4), Schürrle
PL Bolton 1-0 Manchester City
PL Manchester City 4-2 Manchester United - Bale(2), Agüero, Hazard
FA Blackburn 1-4 Manchester City - Lewandowski(2), Benzia, Garcia
CL Real Madrid 2-2 Manchester City - Jovetic, Agüero
PL West Bromwich 1-2 Manchester City - Lewandowski(2)
CL Manchester City 3-1 Real Madrid - Jovetic, Bale, Hummels

MAY
PL Manchester City 2-0 Cardiff - Lewandowski, De Bruyne
PL Liverpool 4-3 Manchester City - Jovetic(2), Agüero
PL Manchester City 3-0 Newcastle - Lukaku(3)
PL West Ham 0-1 Manchester City - Bale
FA Liverpool 0-1 Manchester City - Reus
PL Manchester City 5-3 Wigan - Jovetic(2), Agüero, Bale, Hazard
PL Everton 1-0 Manchester City
CL Manchester City 3-1 Bayern München - Jovetic(2), Agüero

Premier League 2013/14
1: Manchester City 99pts
2: Liverpool 78pts
3: Manchester United 75pts
4: Tottenham 72pts

5: Arsenal 70pts
6: Chelsea 70pts