Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 » Forum Header/Footer/Background Contest » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina Borussia Dortmund Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester Verona Genoa Heart of Midlothian Casillas Inter Juventus Siena Lyon Pescara Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town Sunderland AFC Sampdoria Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese Van Der Vaart
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 27, 12 at 11:54am

Forum Header, Footer & Background Contest

Hey guys Can see some members are getting a bit anxious about the Header, Footer and Background Compition so I thought now while the forum is buzzing that it would be a good idea to get it started.

Submission Rules
  • Header entries should be around 600 x 200 pixels or smaller
  • Footers should be 300 x 200 pixels or smaller
  • Backgrounds are slightly different not one hundred percent necessary but can add something to the forum. If you are interested examples what we are looking for can be found here [1] [2]
  • Participants can submit a maximum of two headers and two footers each.
  • The header must include the PES 2013 logo
  • Joke headers won't count obviously.
  • Closing date for entries is the 12th of October which gives you a solid two weeks from tommorow.

Voting
  • After the closing date you pick your favourite entry during the one week voting period. [12th October - 19th October]
  • When the voting is open let me know your preferred choice via PM

We are always looking to get the best out of our entries, so interactivity/randomisation - or anything better you can come up with - is strongly encouraged. Most of all have fun!

Entries
    Headers

Tomski

1 -

2 -

Saeglopur

1 -

TommyVercetti101
    1 -

Lyonnais

Nathan
    1-

Footers

Backgrounds

• Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 20, 12 at 11:43pm
    Tomski

Thanks guys and well done to Nathan – a great header.

If it's okay I might change the font style of the text in my footer. I'm not sure it looks right.

Oct 20, 12 at 8:28pm
    Lyonnais

Seriously, though congrats man. I even choose not to vote because I last time I did that I voted for you, and I got screwed because my vote was the winning vote one year. And once again I lose by one vote. XD

Oct 20, 12 at 8:18pm
    Nathan

oh woo! 4 years in a row i think! haha

if y'all want, i could try and do a colour theme for the forum to match it. i finish uni in a few weeks, so should have some free time then, if i can remember how to do it haha

Oct 20, 12 at 7:44pm
    Lyonnais

-sigh- q.q

Nathan always beats me it seems. Still it's a nice header. I guess it's just what the people want.

Congratulations to Nathan and Tomski!

Oct 20, 12 at 7:26pm
    High Road

Votes this year were cast in major numbers as members far and wide voted to have their favourite win the coverted spots of Header and Footer for the season. The people have spoken and the results are in....

In a tight contest that was only decieded by a single vote Nathan got the most votes for his header!

Tomski's entry was far and away the footer favourite, and I for one will enjoy seeing Balotelli at the bottom of the page for the rest of the year

CONGRATS GUYS Thanks to everyone for voting!

Oct 20, 12 at 5:11pm
    Chelskiman

High Road is it time to announce the winners yet?

Oct 13, 12 at 1:24pm
    Lyonnais

Oh, High Road if it's alright could you take down my 2nd header? It looks a mess tbfh, lol. If you can't because judging started that i fine. xD

Oct 13, 12 at 1:21pm
    Tomski

Can entrants vote and if so, can we vote for our own?

Oct 13, 12 at 4:04am
    High Road

Right guys! No more entries. Time to pick a winner

Seeing as we have only one background entry, congrats to Lyonnais! You should still PM me your choices of header and footer, as soon as possible. Voting closes 19th of October, so you have a week to get your say. Good luck guys.

Oct 11, 12 at 5:58am
    Saeglopur

Just a reminder that the closing date for this is tomorrow, everyone!