Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » PokéLounge » Google Beatbox » Post Reply

Note to Guests: PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokémon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.PLEASE NOTE: PokéLounge is a forum for off-topic discussion. Any Pokémon related topics should be posted in the General Pokémon Forum.
Wish to see more of our fantastic Pokémon Forums? Click here!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 27, 12 at 10:31amMegaBassMan

I can't be the only one nerdy enough to have heard about this. Especially since it has been in a few commercials... one of which during a cricket match I was watching, like the nerd I am.

So yeah. Go here, press the listen button, and enjoy.

I thought it was pretty cool.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 03, 12 at 9:58pm
PokeGamer

wow somebody somewhere has way too much time on their hands...

Sep 28, 12 at 2:51pm
Phi

quote squiggle bath
I think I'm a bit stupid, but idk how to work this thing. D: Am I supposed to click the 'Beatbox' button, cause it's not doing anything for me. >:
    It should play it. D:

Sep 27, 12 at 7:39pm
Fawful

Your translator may go pv pv zk bsch, but can it go soi soi soi soi?

Sep 27, 12 at 7:33pm
Squiggle

I think I'm a bit stupid, but idk how to work this thing. D: Am I supposed to click the 'Beatbox' button, cause it's not doing anything for me. >:

Sep 27, 12 at 3:09pm
Phi

Listening to things on google translate is fun. :3

Sep 27, 12 at 1:18pm
Sigma

Well now I am extremely entertained by this. I will now proceed to play around with Google Translate for the rest of the night.

Sep 27, 12 at 10:42am
Amsey

I must admit, this did make exponentials and logarithms a lot more fun x3

I haven't heard about it before, but it'll definitely be one to show college friends :D

Sep 27, 12 at 10:31am
MegaBassMan

I can't be the only one nerdy enough to have heard about this. Especially since it has been in a few commercials... one of which during a cricket match I was watching, like the nerd I am.

So yeah. Go here, press the listen button, and enjoy.

I thought it was pretty cool.