Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » FIFA Soccer 13 » glitches freezing fifa 13 career mode? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Hey!

Please read the FIFA 13 Rules and Guidelines before posting to ensure that your posts do not breach any of the existing sitewide or forum-specific rules and regulations.

Also, it is extremely beneficial to everyone if posts are easy to read and comprehend. Correct spelling and basic punctuation make posts seem less clustered and promotes a good image of the poster. Additionally, it is easier to get your point across if your post is easy to understand.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Sep 27, 12 at 8:43amchelsea 113

I got fifa 13 the day it came out. I played manager mode for a day and everything was fine but yesterday it started freezing on me, everything works fine but when i press on sell player or contracts the game freezes. Everything else works fine like in game stuff but when i click on sell players or contracts in manager mode my xbox freezes. Does anyone know if this is just a bug that will be fixed? or is something wrong with my disk and is anyone else having freezing/glitch problems?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 01, 14 at 10:46pm
fifa fanboy99

What a load of rubbish this is

Sep 29, 13 at 12:44am
suhas rao

I brought my fifa 13 for ps2 this august... Everything went well but after a season and a few games are over , the game freezes when try to play a match and never recovers.. It happened the same when I played all other modes in career mode... What should I do?

Jul 18, 13 at 3:29pm
help plz

when ever i play the inercity cup in stopped and justed made a beeping sound help.

Jun 12, 13 at 4:05am
ardee

Ok I figured it out. Progressed using my international calendar, that saved me....

Sick of this shit though, I'm probably going to play one more season and then take a break for a few weeks.

Jun 10, 13 at 6:26am
johnmortis

when your career mode freezes because you transfer/loan list players
try to delete all your created players

Jun 09, 13 at 1:57am
ardee

quote ardee
FFS.

In the Jan window of my 2nd season with Newcastle. I have a COC game against Chelsea on the 14th, and then the PL game against them on the 18th. Whether I sim or play the COC game, it's consistently freezing when I try to get to the PL game and not budging.

I'm going to have to try a previous save in December, seems like my only option.

Unless anyone here has some help to offer...
Guys please I need some kind of help.

I tried using previous Autosaves but no matter what I do it freezes on Jan 15th.

I have no loans, only 4 players in my youth squad.

My starting XI is

Akinfeev (87)
Carvajal (76)-Ogbonna (83)-M'Biwa (85)-Santon (80)
Martinez (84)
De Marcos (81)-Isco (85)-Bale (90)
Welliton (86)-Muriel (85)

So I really really want to continue this somehow.

Can someone please help me out here? Should I release all youth players? Start from as early as possible? Not sim any matches, play all?

Jun 09, 13 at 12:41am
ardee

FFS.

In the Jan window of my 2nd season with Newcastle. I have a COC game against Chelsea on the 14th, and then the PL game against them on the 18th. Whether I sim or play the COC game, it's consistently freezing when I try to get to the PL game and not budging.

I'm going to have to try a previous save in December, seems like my only option.

Unless anyone here has some help to offer...

Jun 06, 13 at 11:05am
johnmortis

when the transfer windows open i transfer/loan list 4-5 players
when i do this and i press advance the game freezes
why???????

May 25, 13 at 2:01pm
Chris

I'm in my sixth year in career mode and mine hasn't frozen yet. /:

Jinxed it now.

May 25, 13 at 11:31am
Moss90

quote Charliebe
Mine gets stuck on oct 24th 2015, just after i play a league match and it is loading the scores of other matches. Entire screen freezes and music stops. Like many of you, I was very happy with my squad and youth development, so very frustrating. I've tried every solution given on here, disconnecting from servers, deleting all fifa 13 data as well as old fifa 11 and 12 game data. I know its unhealthy to get this disappointed and upset when its just a game, but it definitely seems like i'm not the only one. We all payed £40+ for the game, and i dont want pes, always played fifa. Ea have to sort this out.
Has anyone actually finished all 15 seasons of Fifa 13 in career mode? or does everyone have the same crashing problem? I signed the petition, hopefully ea will take notice. Cant find anywhere on the internet that says they have yet, except in news articles. Good luck to the rest of you, some of these solutions seem to work...
Having the same problem, cept my date's on September the 2nd 2018, not that I think it matters, very frustrating as just about got my dream of a fully academy squad, any1 got a solution? Already tried everything Google has given. Thanks in advance!