Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Things you wish they'd done(Features etc) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Sep 27, 12 at 6:21amShave ya Head

Was wondering what you wish they'd done features wise to make life on Pandora easier for you(The player)

Personally i'd have liked an option at the Ammo machines to purchase and refill all my ammo at once. Fair enough it doesn't take long to do but it would have been nice.

Contrary to that, i'd have liked an option to buy all Ammo types except Launcher, which i just stupidly expensive.

So what features would you have liked?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 03, 12 at 2:20pm
Paper Fox

quote Shinobi_razor
Does it say down below what button does that with inventory open?
It does yeah. And I was wrong before, you CAN quick-sell trash items at health vending machines. Quick sell only works when you're in the 'buy' menu though, not the 'sell' menu.

Oct 02, 12 at 6:55pm
Solx

I wish I could sprint faster so i could:

A: Get the *bleep* out of the over 9000 AoEs that Unique and Badass enemies throw out like candy.

B: Catch the ass face enemies that only run forever when i try to stab them in the face..........

Oct 02, 12 at 6:49pm
Ajax

The menu's really do suck.

A lot of the time they'll screw up if you use the scroll-wheel, forcing you to go to a new tab in the inventory and then back to fix it.

They're just poorly designed for PC in general and because sorting your loot out is such a big part of this game, I find myself just ignoring a lot of loot, and the loot I do pick up I make an on the spot decision whether I'll be selling it (99% of the time I do, because of how little bank slots you have) because comparing loot in the menu's is a *bleep*ing chore.

Oct 02, 12 at 4:24pm
Shinobi_razor

Does it say down below what button does that with inventory open?

Oct 02, 12 at 1:10pm
Paper Fox

quote Shadow of Death
As to the fave/trash labeling system I haven't found it useful TBH. More often than not, due to the shitty consolized menu I end up accidentally faving/trashing a gun and I couldn't get it to remove the option (so if I didn't think a gun was trash, I'd have to select fave to overwrite it).

I could have sworn I saw an option to quick-sell trash items or something.
(and Shinobi_razor) For PS3 you just have to keep hitting L3, it'll scroll through trash, fave then neither. Not sure how it would work on PC though.
You can quick-sell all trash items from an ammo or gun vending machine iirc, pretty sure you can't do it through a health machine.

Oct 02, 12 at 12:22pm
Shinobi_razor

quote Paper Fox
Ditno, I didn't even know about the fave/trash thing until like...yesterday, AFTER finishing the main story. I'm using it all the time now, so useful.
how do you do that on console?

Oct 02, 12 at 4:22am
Shadow of Death

Paper Fox - yeah, I missed being able to play recordings in general. I would have liked to listen to all messages from various missions (main and side). In the heat of combat, it's quite easy to miss a lot of them, especially when you're like me and need to be able to read the subtitles most of the time.

As to the fave/trash labeling system I haven't found it useful TBH. More often than not, due to the shitty consolized menu I end up accidentally faving/trashing a gun and I couldn't get it to remove the option (so if I didn't think a gun was trash, I'd have to select fave to overwrite it).

I could have sworn I saw an option to quick-sell trash items or something.

Oct 02, 12 at 2:31am
Paper Fox

I wish they kept the option to replay Echo recordings. I played co-op, and quite often I'd pick up an Echo, then Prowl would pick up another one and his would cancel mine out, so I missed a bit of dialogue in the game. Also I want to listen to Double Rainbow again. And again.

Ditno, I didn't even know about the fave/trash thing until like...yesterday, AFTER finishing the main story. I'm using it all the time now, so useful.

Oct 02, 12 at 1:36am
KR_1250

quote Shinobi_razor
the driving is just like in Halo which i love. to me its just so easy, just point the direction you want to go and push forward.
Granted its easy, but not as flexible. You cannot do decent manouvres or strafe shoot. Its OK if you have a team mate manning the primary weapon but if you are driving and shooting alone the only viable tactic is to reverse away from, drive directly towards your foe or to completely stop altogether.

It might be easy but that comes at a price. It just feels kinda lazy and half arsed for me.

Mneh, i just avoid the driving if i can anyway. Not a huge deal.

Oct 01, 12 at 6:09pm
Rayxanber

quote Vicarious
One time I had a slag assault that had amazing damage and a perfect fire rate. So when I got it I sold all my other assault rifles to use it. Bad.. bad mistake. When the gun shot the bullets went up and then fell down like a mortar . It was extremely difficult to hit close range targets definitely when there was a lot. You aimed it like the damn grenade launchers off of COD, just pure awful. I don't know the manufacturing company for that one but lets hope it doesn't happen again.
OMG, I totally did that. Except, with all 3 guns xD

On my Gunzerker, in a 4-player co-op game with friends + family, I went into the Bandit Dome with severely underlevelled combat rifles. I whined about it the whole time, of course, even though we raped face, and once we got the Round 5 rewards (the combat rifles you mentioned), my wife and sister gave theirs to me, so I immediately filled ALL 3 weapon slots with them since they were all separate elements, and sold all my "bad" guns. Then we ran along to the Wildlife Exploitation preserve, where I learned that they are COMPLETELY USELESS AGAINST STALKERS. So I finished the entire area there with a white Jakobs combat rifle we found on the ground, felt useless, and got mocked by everyone I love for hours on end.

The End. :[