Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » monster hunter » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 27, 12 at 3:58amvin0912

im i the only person who is playing monster hunter freedom unite this year 2012

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 06, 12 at 2:37pm
Hanners

Yes, I know about mhp tunnel. Because SOMEONE keeps posting about it everywhere like forum cancer.

If I hear about mhp tunnel again I'm going to scream. The people talking about it sound like religious proselytizers.

Oct 06, 12 at 7:07am
MhpTunnel

That's because it's a good game, good games withstand the test of time.
Yes, you can play online. There's two ways to go about it that I recall.
The first is using Ad-Hoc Party on the PS3, link your PSP to your PS3, and then play over that network.
The second is using Xlink Kai, which requires some USB dongle thing and some often complex setup instructions, can't help you with that one.
[/quote]

There's a third method too u can use Mhp tunnel and you can play free mhfu online you dont need a ps3 or xlink kai for that search on youtube How to play mhfu online without a ps3 or xlink kai

Oct 04, 12 at 2:43am
Hanners

What? Bluetooth?

I mean it has to be connected to the internet via an Ethernet cable (CAT5 cable). Not via the WiFi.

Oct 03, 12 at 9:14pm
Zakuto

Hmm the PS3 in my house is in a bit of a tight spot to connect bluetooth, ill try anyway but not anytime soon atm, too busy T T.

Oct 01, 12 at 1:33am
Hanners

Download the free program on the PS3 called "Ad-Hoc Party" (Or something similar, try it without the hyphen or whatnot.)

After that, make sure the PS3 is connected wired to your internet. (There used to be an issue trying to do it with a wirelessly connected PS3, not sure if that's still the case.)
After that, connect your PSP to your PS3 via a USB cable.
Turn on Ad-Hoc Party on your PS3, find a room to go into. Then, go into the gathering hall on your PSP.

Voila, if they're in that gathering hall, you're good to go!

At least, that's what I remember it being like. I haven't been on for a long time. If you do go on, PM me and I'll get around to trying to play with you next weekend. It's midterm week right now for me so I won't be fiddling with any of this stuff until I'm free on the weekend.

Oct 01, 12 at 1:27am
Zakuto

W8. WHAT?! I have a PS3 all this time for you (Hanners) to help me all this time and i didnt know? And i had top solo the game all this time?!.Btw please explain how you connect again in detail please, i dont get it.

Sep 29, 12 at 3:25am
Hanners

Yes you can play with hunters of any rank, but you can only do missions within your own rank.

Sep 28, 12 at 10:03pm
vin0912

nice..) so, would i be able to play with a hunter wich has a higher rank??..

Sep 28, 12 at 11:07am
Hanners

np vin. If you ever get a PS3, I got Ad-Hoc party and I'd gladly connect to play.

Sep 28, 12 at 12:10am
vin0912

-_- so i still need to have ps3 then.. for me to play online.. anyways, thanks, i didnt even expect that someone would reply me.. thanks for the info,