Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » FIFA Soccer 13 » General Discussion I » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Hey!

Please read the FIFA 13 Rules and Guidelines before posting to ensure that your posts do not breach any of the existing sitewide or forum-specific rules and regulations.

Also, it is extremely beneficial to everyone if posts are easy to read and comprehend. Correct spelling and basic punctuation make posts seem less clustered and promotes a good image of the poster. Additionally, it is easier to get your point across if your post is easy to understand.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Sep 27, 12 at 12:03amAliB23

With some having the game already and the EU release date being tomorrow, now is a good time to start up the GD.

Feel free to discuss anything in this thread but please remember that rules do still apply in here.

Keep it clean guys

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 23, 13 at 10:09am
AtMad99

quote robzda
AtMad99 Baines created the most chances in the top five leagues in Europe last term. (116). Just saying
... Shuurup

Aug 23, 13 at 10:03am
robzda

AtMad99 Baines created the most chances in the top five leagues in Europe last term. (116). Just saying

Aug 16, 13 at 4:18pm
BenjiHibs

quote D3structor
quote BenjiHibs
Gave my Xbox to my brother a couple of years ago when I went to Uni but i'm back this summer so started a Swansea save which i'm really enjoying. Whenever I used to buy FIFA I got bored quick but not this time.

In my 3rd season atm and my current XI is: (namerating)

Ospina77

Chico80 SanJose83 Taylor79

Dyer84 Koke83 Herrera84 Sterling82

Bernard82 Leandro83 Griffiths81

My focus is pretty much just pace. Dyer and Sterling on the wing and then the 3 strikers are rapid. Leandro scores all sorts of goals, Griffiths scores screamers and Bernard dribbles his way through everyone. Then goals from midfield are happening a fair bit too.
Stuff like this goes in the CM Discussion

I would replace Griffiths because On Fifa it is not hard to sign players like it is on FM, maybe go for Tevez or Llorente?

Cheers never realised. And no chance Griffiths is owning the league. Plus I only go for younger cheaper options as I find it a bit funner.

Aug 16, 13 at 7:35am
D3structor

quote BenjiHibs
Gave my Xbox to my brother a couple of years ago when I went to Uni but i'm back this summer so started a Swansea save which i'm really enjoying. Whenever I used to buy FIFA I got bored quick but not this time.

Ospina77

My focus is pretty much just pace. Dyer and Sterling on the wing and then the 3 strikers are rapid. Leandro scores all sorts of goals, Griffiths scores screamers and Bernard dribbles his way through everyone. Then goals from midfield are happening a fair bit too.
Stuff like this goes in the CM Discussion

I would replace Griffiths because On Fifa it is not hard to sign players like it is on FM, maybe go for Tevez or Llorente?

AtMad99 Great team but why not join the Barclays one and join Bollo's league here

Aug 16, 13 at 6:42am
AtMad99

That's my sky sports fantasy team, what'd you think?

Aug 15, 13 at 4:43am
BenjiHibs

Ospina77

Aug 11, 13 at 7:15am
D3structor

AtMad99 FoxHound basically, to save a long explanation, here Is an example of a past draft league

Aug 11, 13 at 12:58am
AtMad99

D3structor
I might be interested but yeah what is it?

I go back to college on the 26th but should have a couple of mornings/evenings a week to play.

Aug 10, 13 at 10:41pm
FoxHound

quote D3structor
Guys, Would you all be interested If I rebooted the Draft League? I think they are pretty much the best challenge around at it would be fun to do it again.

I know CosLamp had one but I remember sending him a PM about it and he had to hold it off because of Uni work which I totally understand. Plus half the members who took part in it aren't even around anymore. This time I will wait for AliB110's decision on it.

Printer67 KillaAshley LegendOfNufc robzda CosLamp High Road AtMad99 Rich the Switch boysgel would you guys be up for it if we had one?

I'll be interested but start school again on Thursday. What does it actually consist of?

Aug 10, 13 at 9:05pm
D3structor

Guys, Would you all be interested If I rebooted the Draft League? I think they are pretty much the best challenge around at it would be fun to do it again.

I know CosLamp had one but I remember sending him a PM about it and he had to hold it off because of Uni work which I totally understand. Plus half the members who took part in it aren't even around anymore. This time I will wait for AliB110's decision on it.

Printer67 KillaAshley LegendOfNufc robzda CosLamp High Road AtMad99 Rich the Switch boysgel would you guys be up for it if we had one?