Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom » A couple things I would like explained! :D » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker. Feel free to ask any questions related to Monster Hunter. However, please check the Thread Index first so that you don't create a duplica
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 07, 12 at 8:08am
Unbeaten

For PSP, the available games are MHF, MHF2, MHFU and MHP3. Portable 3rd isn't available in English, but you can get custom firmware and download it for free with a translation, which is what I did. P3rd isn't actually that good though, so I'd recommend getting Freedom Unite, which is just an expansion of Freedom 2.

Sep 30, 12 at 10:19am
Kirago

Ps2: monster hunter
PSP: mhfreedom, freedom 2, freedom unite
Wii: Mh tri

These are the ones in English.

Sep 27, 12 at 6:04am
gn_x00

from psp, monster hunter freedom unite or portable 3rd.
unite is english, 3rd got a patch IIRC

Sep 26, 12 at 10:15pm
AHugeMHFan

Ok so I played this game when I was... Idk 13. The original that I pre ordered from indianapolis, was awesome! Then I got MHF. And I loved it. Found my old copy and started back up. But as I looked online it seems this game has gone places. ALOT of places. Like 10 new games. I sti love MHF but should I upgrade? And can I? Everything I saw was in Japanes. Are they keeping the best game ever, (excluding WoW(Dang... Pandas.)) to themselves? I just feel like I'm missing out on some really awesome stuff. Is there American versions of these titles? What do I need to play multiplayer? Never have and it's always sounded so awesome. Any help on what Iv stated would set my confusion at easy. Until then time to go farm me some monsters. Oh also can I complete the whole MHF game by myself? Thx!