Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 26, 12 at 10:05pmVicarious

What exactly do we get to see when we fully dig into the REmixed versions of the game? I have never been able to play one so it would be cool to know exactly how much extra do we get awarded with?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 12, 12 at 7:48am
Xaric

hopefully the battle speed is at least what it's like in KH2, after playing 3D then playing KH1 is like, OMG it's soooo slow,, hope they add the Final mix scenes to the game to,, and I finally get to play BBS and COM

Oct 03, 12 at 2:24am
Millennium Master

Loved the Reaction Commands in KH2. Should be interesting to see in KH1.

Sep 28, 12 at 2:24pm
lalaprola

kh1 game with

"kh:com scenes with kh368/2days scenes (whatever it is)", no idea if it's true or not.

Sep 27, 12 at 3:52pm
Vicarious

Well that's good to know. I hate it when companies add a new addition with extra content that was never really needed. Pretty stoked for this. Sad it is going to be a long wait.

Sep 27, 12 at 3:50pm
Sonic Flash

quote Vicarious
Greatly enjoyed the reaction commands of 2 so that doesn't sound like too bad of an idea. I'm guessing that you have not played one either Sonic Flash?
Played both of the originals several times, but only played the Final Mix of KH2, or rather I'm still doing so via PCSX. Everything looks amazing when upscaled. You can feel little improvements here and there; what they added is appreciated.

Sep 27, 12 at 12:38pm
Vicarious

Greatly enjoyed the reaction commands of 2 so that doesn't sound like too bad of an idea. I'm guessing that you have not played one either Sonic Flash?

Sep 27, 12 at 12:35pm
Sonic Flash

North Americans who can't read japanese or find torrents would be new to the added material of the Final Mix treatment,
Plus a brief part of the video shows that they seem to have put reaction commands (from KH2) into KH1.

Also, I hope they fix the camera.

Sep 26, 12 at 10:05pm
Vicarious

What exactly do we get to see when we fully dig into the REmixed versions of the game? I have never been able to play one so it would be cool to know exactly how much extra do we get awarded with?