Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift » Basic Physical Human Questions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Please make sure that you've checked the Thread Index before creating a thread. Thanks and have fun!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 06, 12 at 1:19pm
kokushishin

Dual Wield does not work on most abilities. You are pretty much limited to Attack, counters, and Magick Frenzy. The main benefit is learning abilities faster.

Flair is basically Attackx2. Geomancy is the easiest way to boost the elemental ones.

Sep 26, 12 at 5:00pm
Shadow Claus

Hey all. I just started FFTA2, having played FFTA five years ago.

Firstly, what is the damage done by moves like the fighter's Air Render and the parivir's Flair abilities calculated off of? Is it based on only the first weapon, or does the second weapon for a Dual Wielder increase damage output? (Yeah, I know that Geomancy can affect elemental abilities.)

Second, what would be a good secondary ability for a Dual Wield parivir? I don't want to simply use Geomancy, and don't want to use Magick Frenzy either.

Finally, what would be a good secondary ability for a Dual Wield ninja? I'm thinking of something interesting like Blue Magic, but what else?