Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » The Moan Thread VII » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Sep 26, 12 at 4:15pmPhoenixBlue

Continue your rants here

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 04, 12 at 7:53pm
donmonster

quote KR_1250
^ Well you know what they say about Alcohol and ego ;-)

When you see a bitch you talk through your dick, and anyone else you talk shit to?

Oct 03, 12 at 11:37pm
KR_1250

^ Well you know what they say about Alcohol and ego ;-)

Oct 03, 12 at 10:17pm
Ajax

quote Mia
quote donmonster
quote HU1CH13
quote donmonster
I love this moan thread!! I'll 720 qs you with my intervent..... Oops wrong game..

Can someone bitch about something please?
Let's bitch about how fat some of these fat slags I've been pulling in town have been getting lately.

Mia is gonna be piiiiiissssseeeeedddddd!!!!!! Why cheat on such a beautiful avatar.
Odd thing is, I don't even know what my avatar is OF. lol

Anyhow, I played this game at my friends house this morning and I had to leave the room before I got so flustered. Too many idiots sitting in a corner with blind eye and assassin. >__<
Drunk = no rage.

I ended up at my manager from work's place at 3am after a night of heavy drinking with work friends, and seeing as I use nothing but the shotguns I figured I'd be able to use an AR and go decently well in my inebriated state.

Went ok considering I was playing on 360 and I normally play on PS3, 34-11 on Dom, apparently that's impressive to people who haven't played CoD as long as I have.

Manager was on the edge of his seat watching me, which I didn't understand why until he had a go.

He's one of those guys who sits in the corner with blind eye and assassin and holds a 1 K/D, so watching me never stop sprinting unless it was to kill someone, or throw a Semtex was probably impressive.

Oct 03, 12 at 9:07pm
Miss Fortune

quote donmonster
quote HU1CH13
quote donmonster
I love this moan thread!! I'll 720 qs you with my intervent..... Oops wrong game..

Let's bitch about how fat some of these fat slags I've been pulling in town have been getting lately.

Mia is gonna be piiiiiissssseeeeedddddd!!!!!! Why cheat on such a beautiful avatar.
Odd thing is, I don't even know what my avatar is OF. lol

Anyhow, I played this game at my friends house this morning and I had to leave the room before I got so flustered. Too many idiots sitting in a corner with blind eye and assassin. >__<

Oct 03, 12 at 2:11pm
theQman

Where's my popcorn?

Oct 03, 12 at 1:21pm
Wackajack

quote HU1CH13
quote Wackajack
My roommate and I have our T.V's right next to each other. He was playing MW2 and I was playing MW3, both on terminal couldn't tell the difference...
Were you born with real eyes or glass ones?
Is that a real question? Or are you just disagreeing with me once again and instead of saying something constructive you use insults?

Clearly the graphic's are quite similar in both games. Or are your eye's made out of glass bro?

Oct 03, 12 at 5:04am
theQman

quote Matt 123456789
Really stood out how bollocks this game is when I watched my mate go 30-2 on FFA all because he got an assault juggernaught in a care package.
That just shows that the people in the lobby suck Gary Busey's tongue because the Assault Jugg is the easiest thing to take down in the damn game. Stick him with a semtex and there you go.

Oct 03, 12 at 4:45am
Matt 123456789

Needs more MW3 talk.

Really stood out how bollocks this game is when I watched my mate go 30-2 on FFA all because he got an assault juggernaught in a care package.

Oct 02, 12 at 8:36pm
theQman

*bleep* Mia and her sexy ass.

Damn I'm bored, goodnight gentlemen.

Oct 02, 12 at 8:35pm
donmonster

quote HU1CH13
quote donmonster