Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PC Games and Steam » Mass Effect Trilogy arrives November 6 for PC and 360, PS3 later » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 26, 12 at 2:09pmcromagdude

Mass Effect Trilogy arrives November 6 for PC and 360, PS3 later

Troy Crumley - Wednesday, September 26, 2012 2:09pm (PST) Like Share
Original Mass Effect coming to PSN, too
 Image 1
Image Gallery
Source: BioWare

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 30, 12 at 2:12pm
nnnddd101010

According to this, the only DLC that we're getting is the stuff that is free already (ME1 DLC, Cerberus Network, Online Pass).

Dick move Bioware/EA.

Sep 27, 12 at 10:25am
Tenklis

Sweet. Didn't think I'd ever get a chance to check this series out.

Sep 26, 12 at 7:38pm
Leon_Gehste

What I'm thinking is since the PS3 version of Mass Effect 2 has the interactive story how will it work now since the first one is coming to the system?

Sep 26, 12 at 7:00pm
Gotenks

Kind of curious to hear Super Squall's thoughts on this as he basically sold his ME2 and ME3 on the PS3 to get a 360 and all of the ME games.

This is great news for PS3 players though.

Sep 26, 12 at 6:40pm
nnnddd101010

ME1 finally coming to PS3? Nice! Definitely won't be picking up the collection, and I don't even know about the first game...I'm done with the Mass Effect series. I was so pissed off when they announced they're making more games.

Sep 26, 12 at 5:45pm
LZ Schneider

I could use more compelling reasons to buy a Wii U so it sucks this won't be coming to it. I blame that damned gamepad. I reckon they won't release the trilogy on WiiU because people will expect gamepad utilization which is something that takes time to do with port, time that EA doesn't want to spend on a new console with luke-warm buzz.

Oh well. I'll just be rich and buy a PS3 and a Wii U.

Sep 26, 12 at 2:51pm
Gonzales

If this is coming to Europe, think I'll get this - seems to good an offer to miss!

Sep 26, 12 at 2:49pm
RabidChinaGirl

Avalith Says in the article there's no mention of DLC (for now).

Sep 26, 12 at 2:46pm
Peace-Child

As a PS3 user, I can say that I'm going to be confused as hell playing the first one after completing the latter few, but I'm willing to try it.

Sep 26, 12 at 2:30pm
Avalith

Awesome news. Any idea if the DLC campaigns will be included in the trilogy?