Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation 3 » Exclusive Assassin's Creed 'Ezio Trilogy' coming to PS3, Altair remains console neutral » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 26, 12 at 1:09pmbluexy

Exclusive Assassin's Creed 'Ezio Trilogy' coming to PS3, Altair remains console neutral

Rory Young - Wednesday, September 26, 2012 1:09pm (PST) Like (1) Share
A mid-November release just in time for the holiday sales
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 04, 12 at 6:42am
HilaryDuffGta

well thtas a bummer but it saves me some cash,i'd rather fork over money for two games for dlc then 3

Oct 03, 12 at 8:06pm
nnnddd101010

quote HilaryDuffGta
will these have all the dlc with them or no?
Looks like only AC2 will have all the DLC.

Oct 03, 12 at 4:39pm
HilaryDuffGta

will these have all the dlc with them or no?

Sep 28, 12 at 12:03pm
DonJ2

What a steal! This pack will definitely by my next purchase after AC III.

Sep 26, 12 at 9:25pm
Night Surgeon

Don't forget that AC2 is coming with ALL of it's dlc. That's another 3-4 hours of gameplay there if I recall correctly. Though I may be wrong since it's been awhile since I played AC2.

Sep 26, 12 at 6:28pm
nnnddd101010

Pretty sure that AC1 being on the Revelations disc was exclusive to the PS3 Stitch.

I have no need to buy this collection, but it would be awesome with AC1 was still part of it.

Sep 26, 12 at 4:44pm
Stitch

quote LZ Schneider
but the exclusion of the first game is a bit mean in all honesty. >_>
Unless the Revelations disc has AC1 as an extra on it, like on the one I have.

But then again, this is an "Ezio Trilogy", might not be included.

Still, 40 bucks for 3 games, sounds like a sweet deal, I'm sure AC3 sparks a lot of interest because of the American Revolution setting, and whatnot, it seems like a nice business oppertunity to sell this trilogy not long after that, incase people got interested with AC3, and would like to play previouse installments to see the backstories a bit more.

Would be even more sweet if AC1 is an extra on the Revelations disc.

Not sure if 360 had that aswell, but since I have it on PS3, it was defitinely on the Blu-Ray, Sure is surprising how much space the Blu Ray can handle.

Sep 26, 12 at 2:50pm
Gonzales

This is such an amazing offer, people who don't already own the games would be insane to let this one pass up.

Sep 26, 12 at 2:38pm
Skyler_x_Mandy

Wow this is awesome! However, and I'm not trying to flame here, has anyone noticed all the exclusivity flying around? It makes me fearful for the future of the gaming industry.

Sep 26, 12 at 1:37pm
LZ Schneider

Forty dollars is sounds like a bargain for considering how freakin' huge of a game ACII is, although I can't speak for the Brotherhood and Revelations expansion packs. All the same, right now seems to be a good time to be a new gamer to the Assassin's Creed series but the exclusion of the first game is a bit mean in all honesty. >_>