Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Call of Duty: Black Ops 2's zombie bus drops off full trailer to start the tour » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 26, 12 at 11:05ambluexy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 08, 12 at 2:34pm
nathankf17

quote DC Sniper
quote Boyd
quote DC Sniper
Gay, I wanted the story with the traditional 4 heroes (or 3, if you consider one to be an antihero...) to continue.
They are stuck on the moon surely ?
So? Crazy shit has happened in their adventure before.
Yeah...but how exactly are they gonna get off the moon? Go through the teleporter and they're *bleep*ed at area 51. And if you do the easter egg, doesn't the earth blow up anyways?

Sep 30, 12 at 11:58am
Hmszelda

quote Rendan
Mmmm zombies. Those lovable brain-eating bastards.
Can't help but love em <3

Sep 28, 12 at 1:53am
blackomega34

I don't see how a riot shield would help against the zombie hordes...
Well, I can hear M.Shadows singing in the background and that is enough to get me thrilled.

Sep 27, 12 at 12:17am
KR_1250

quote DC Sniper
You can f***ing say that again...

Anyway, am i a spastic? (yes) Because i dont see a link to the new trailer here. Im a dunce though.

EDIT: Never mind found the trailer. And damn... hat to say it but it looks good. I wanted to slag it off but it looks like Treyarch have done EXACTLY what i wanted. Genuine post apocalyptic feel, more players, less bullshit, no stupid comedy characters, no JFK, decent open areas. Want to be negative, but cant lie...

ARGH ! Why couldnt it just look shite like the last few zombie modes and i could just bury this game. Or why dont Treyarch just make a damn zombie game then i wont have to buy another Black Ops !!! Cos the single and multiplayer looks shit IMO.

Sep 26, 12 at 9:49pm
Animatrix

lmao I couldn't help but laugh.

Left 4 Dead... are you serious? Didn't that game die like 5 years ago..?

Sep 26, 12 at 7:21pm
tyranitar24

Damn, looks like Zombies is going to be really epic this year. Can't wait!! Would have rather had the original characters too, but oh well, I'll live.

Sep 26, 12 at 6:57pm
Rendan

Mmmm zombies. Those lovable brain-eating bastards.

Sep 26, 12 at 6:21pm
Aeolus426

quote death owl
at least there is a7x
yeah i am so turning the music volume down to 0 because of that

Sep 26, 12 at 4:11pm
Grimdark

quote Boyd
quote DC Sniper
Gay, I wanted the story with the traditional 4 heroes (or 3, if you consider one to be an antihero...) to continue.
They are stuck on the moon surely ?

Sep 26, 12 at 3:42pm
death owl

at least there is a7x .....and the original characters could retern as dlc or in a seperate game mode