Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » how to get the international version? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Sep 26, 12 at 8:56amNuKe77

READ TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so how do you get it?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 02, 12 at 12:02am
overthetop2

Live in Australia

U MAD?

Oct 01, 12 at 7:56pm
o_ffxmaster_o

Ares, Bittorrent, any P2P can get u anything, =X
PCSX2 will only work good for you if you have a good PC, search in google for it, download and keep the settings as default, you should have no problems, then click on open, and the ISO image of the disc, then enjoy =)

Sep 28, 12 at 4:37pm
Nefer-T

Huh? International? I used to play Ffx in 2005 or maybe 2004, and I did play it again several times before. But then one of my brothers ruined the CD about 3 years ago. Another brother of mine, however, bought the game for me for only 6,90€ , brand new! I do think it's the international. I think that in some stores here in Portugal you can still find FFx on the shelves.

Sep 28, 12 at 7:56am
NuKe77

quote JHF
best way is to get PCSX2
how? can yoo show me the steps for the fat ps2?

Sep 27, 12 at 7:35am
NuKe77

quote JHF
Best way is to import it from some site, though in order to play it you need a modded PS3. Don't want to do that, then the best way is to get PCSX2 and download it.
i have a big ass ps2

Sep 26, 12 at 6:57pm
JHF

Best way is to import it from some site, though in order to play it you need a modded PS3. Don't want to do that, then the best way is to get PCSX2 and download it.

Sep 26, 12 at 8:56am
NuKe77

READ TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so how do you get it?