Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » FIFA Soccer 13 » Takeovers and Super Scouts » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Hey!

Please read the FIFA 13 Rules and Guidelines before posting to ensure that your posts do not breach any of the existing sitewide or forum-specific rules and regulations.

Also, it is extremely beneficial to everyone if posts are easy to read and comprehend. Correct spelling and basic punctuation make posts seem less clustered and promotes a good image of the poster. Additionally, it is easier to get your point across if your post is easy to understand.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 26, 12 at 7:28am

I was looking at videos of FIFA 13 from those who got the early release, and I saw in the EASFC catalogue videos that there were different levels and different prices for financial takeovers and super scouts.

Does the value of each item depend on how rich you become/the quality of the players you get?

Also, the international manager item, is that a one-off purchase for any career mode? And can you re-purchase certain super scouts/financial takeovers e.g. if you're only at a certain level?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 26, 13 at 11:14am
TimbukChu

The financial take over is only available to buy once, not per season. Only once. Once you've bought it, you can't buy it again, that's why theirs about 3 of them.
EA need to be more clear about these things

Jun 12, 13 at 12:31pm
saamgooodie

The amount of cash given depends on the level yes, for example the takeover in the 11-20 section is £43M and the one unlocked at level 39 is £59M. I am of the understanding that once an upgrade has been used it cannot be used again, although you can buy another of the same type of upgrade that has been unlocked from the cataloge, for example the financial takeover upgrade unlocked between levels 11 and 20 could be used in your first year, then in your second year you could use the one unlocked between levels 21 and 30.

Feb 18, 13 at 8:35am
wax646566

i brought a scout future star, loaded up my career mode. once loaded it said your scout has been sent out blah blah blah .
but the game froze and when i reloaded the game i can't get my star .
any thoughts

Feb 07, 13 at 2:42am
Wilson3006

I am Man Utd and have used the Financial Takeover in my first season and got around 70 million to spend. I have now started a new season with Fleetwood Town and was wondering if the Financial Takeover will work in this career or do i need to buy it again, or wait untilo level 39 to buy the next Financial Takeover?

Please Help.....!!

Dec 18, 12 at 6:26am
Melo85

I've used the takeover function a couple of times now but both times was right at the very start of a new campaign. Unlocked the financial takeover the day before the transfer window opened and BAM! A few extra million to play with.

I've used the Super Scout feature four times and it's quite good. Once unlocked, you get a notification a day or two later to tell you the super scout has gone out into the world to find you a superstar. It takes a couple of weeks for the scout to come back at which point you'll get another message to say that a new player has been added to your youth team. So far, I've unlocked the cheapest super scout (Level 1-10 in the catalogue) and the second cheapest the season after. I got two wide midfielders who, after 2-3 seasons have a rating of about 71-ish. Not too shabby. I also found a defensive midfielder who is rated at about 70.

You can only use it once per season though so you may want to unlock as a new season starts. That way you can save it before sending the scout out and reload if you don't like what he's found.

I bought the most expensive super scout and he came back with a fairly average midfielder. There doesn't appear to be any benefit in spending the big money on the super scout feature. Just stick to the cheapest option.

Hope this helps.

Oct 19, 12 at 2:39am
Avais

I bought the financial takeover, waited a couple of matches and still nothing added and no extra money :S, im about a quarter way thru the season, and transfer windows closed.

Oct 17, 12 at 5:07am
ste2011

You can use the Takeover at any time in a season, but only once. I'm at Man Utd and used it in November time in my career. They gave me £30million to spend...I'd maxed my budget so didn't even have money to sign youth players!

I also used the Super Scout, but it's very important that you have a space in your Youth Team as I made the mistake of having a full Youth Team already, so I didn't get the 'super scouted player' as there was no space in the squad even though the chairman said he was added to the team?!

Slightly annoying...

Oct 14, 12 at 12:03pm
Ghetto Prince

You can use it as many times as u want but only once per season and you have to buy it each time you want to use it

Oct 14, 12 at 11:21am
tsbs92

So the money is given to you in a few days? Not automatically?

Oct 14, 12 at 9:31am
Dhogba

★★★★★★★★
SWEET! I just got a free Xbox live codes at http://xboxdailycode.com/
★★★★★★★★