Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » MOST Unique Animal Villager Designs? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DJ KK Gracie Gracie Isabelle KK Slider Kicks Leif Redd Reese Timmy and Tommy Tom Nook Bluebear Cheri Pudge Stitches Rudy Kiki Tangy Tangy Beau Cherry Goldie Hamlet Julian Melba Tex Ruby Poppy Chief Lobo Skye Wolfgang Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Tulips White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Gold Roses Axe Rod Net Shovel Slingshot Watering Can Golden Axe Golden Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Apple Cherries Orange Peach Pear Bamboo Seed Coconut Durian Lemon Lychee Mango Persimmon Pond Smelt Red Snapper Agrius Butterfly Bell Bag Candy Fossil Gyroid Party Popper Pitfall Seed Present Shirt Umbrella Wallpaper Sweets House Pink Riboon Purple Ribbon Large Acorn Rotting Acorn Small Acorn Acorn New Leaf

hideOriginal Post

Sep 26, 12 at 6:09amthisguy12

I can't wait for this game to come out much longer... so in anticipation, I'm wondering; what animal villager designs are the most unique you've ever seen?
ALSO, I'm not talking about cool villager designs, I'm referring to the rare types such as Tangy, Kabuki, Ribbot, Ankha, and that new octopus villager made out of flan.
The type of villagers who are so cool and unique, they make all your other villagers seem obsolete in comparison.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 02, 12 at 8:50pm
Carole

Well, I don't have Coco, Ruby, and Knox in my town any more. My Wii self-destructed Friday night.

It's too long until I would be able to get a Wii U (no ACCF for 6+ weeks? Yikes, no thanks!), so I got another Wii, and started a new town. Most of my animal villagers in this one are not very unique, so I'll just tell those who ask about moving to go ahead and maybe some better ones will move in. I do have Rodeo, and also Melba, who is sweet though not very unique. I could rebuild the town to get better villagers, but the geography of this town is probably my favorite ever.

Sep 30, 12 at 11:18am
Fluidity

I used to love Tangy and Kiki. :3

Imo, most unique would be the cross-dressers, like Bob. It's hard to believe he's male:

Lol. :3

Sep 28, 12 at 6:09pm
Midnight

Hmm, Bow and Meow are rather unique from the other villagers. :o They have like these weird screen faces. xD

Also, Ankha is pretty unique. Egyptian cat ftw.

Sep 27, 12 at 1:11pm
thisguy12

Knox has an above-average rare character design.
Stiches, Rodeo, and Stinky are also really unique.

Sep 26, 12 at 4:04pm
Carole

LOL!! I also have Ruby in my town right now.

Another one in my town that I have not had before is Knox. He is pretty cool IMO.

Sep 26, 12 at 4:00pm
Phi

Kabuki was also the first one that came to mind for me.

Also, RUBY.

Sep 26, 12 at 4:00pm
Carole

Coco is in my ACCF town right now! I agree - - I really like Coco.

Sep 26, 12 at 6:47am
thisguy12

Coco is pretty unique...and creepy.

I thought of two more rare villager designs. Lucky and Agent S.

Sep 26, 12 at 6:26am
Squiggle

Coco was the first one that came to mind for me, idk, lol.

Sep 26, 12 at 6:09am
thisguy12

I can't wait for this game to come out much longer... so in anticipation, I'm wondering; what animal villager designs are the most unique you've ever seen?
ALSO, I'm not talking about cool villager designs, I'm referring to the rare types such as Tangy, Kabuki, Ribbot, Ankha, and that new octopus villager made out of flan.
The type of villagers who are so cool and unique, they make all your other villagers seem obsolete in comparison.