Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Starcraft II » StarCraft 2 lead designer says Blizzard is "looking at" free-to-play multiplayer » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 24, 12 at 11:47ambluexy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 26, 12 at 11:08am
Aulis Vaara

quote Darknet
Oh okay.

I'm glad to know Blizzard hasn't yet found a way to try to get the most money out of people.
Eh... World Of Warcraft?

I also found this news confusing. What's wrong with the multiplayer the way it is now?

Sep 26, 12 at 8:58am
Darknet

Oh okay.

I'm glad to know Blizzard hasn't yet found a way to try to get the most money out of people.

Sep 26, 12 at 8:55am
AznLiquid

quote Darknet
Woah wait, you have to pay to play multiplayer for Starcraft?

Wow. That is really stupid.
You have to purchase the game, yes, but there is no monthly fee. What they're talking about here is making some aspects of the multiplayer free, meaning you don't have to purchase the game.

Sep 26, 12 at 8:41am
Darknet

Woah wait, you have to pay to play multiplayer for Starcraft?

Wow. That is really stupid.

Sep 25, 12 at 2:40am
Mrblikey

So basically, f2p players won't get access to the ranked matches? Sounds like a good idea to hype the game to me; SC2 needs a bigger scene and this would be a welcome addition.

Sep 24, 12 at 11:47am
bluexy