Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands » Borderlands 2 becomes biggest UK launch of 2012 thus far » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Sep 24, 12 at 5:08amzakislam

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 24, 12 at 3:07pm
PhoenixBlue

Never noticed it before D:

Sep 24, 12 at 1:47pm
Nagare

PhoenixBlue there always is a pretty large gap. Normally I think it is more like 65, 35 though.

Sep 24, 12 at 1:29pm
PhoenixBlue

Didn't think there'd be such a gap in ps3/360 sales

Sep 24, 12 at 8:00am
Supernova1332

ME3 sold 2.4 million copies total in its opening week, so borderlands is doing pretty damn good. That being said the source only took into account the retail numbers for PC, so it's probably a bit higher.

Sep 24, 12 at 6:37am
Nagare

Given the Steam peak users of Borderlands 2 is currently sitting at 123,758 for me, it's pretty safe to assume they represent a pretty nice chunk of players and that is the peak concurrent players, not all of them.

It's just too bad that no article seems to cite a source properly or reference any actual numbers other than "4000 more than ME3."

Sep 24, 12 at 6:30am
Shadow of Death

Nagare - Oh, OK. That makes sense. I can't remember what the name of the big industry sales tracker is, but it never accounts for Digital sales (probably a little more troublesome to get their hands on, or maybe they're just old fashioned about it).

Sep 24, 12 at 6:27am
Nagare

Shadow of Death that's probably because this is for retail sales (aka not digital like Steam) and also because this is limited to the UK based on what I've been able to find.

Sep 24, 12 at 6:03am
Shadow of Death

7%? REALLY? That's abysmally low. I would have thought that it'd be like 15 to 20 percent >_>

But yeah, at least some PC users are waiting for some form of discount, even if it's only 25 or 33%.

Sep 24, 12 at 5:08am
zakislam