Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate » Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate first screenshots emerge at Tokyo Game Show » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Sep 20, 12 at 1:48pmRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 09, 12 at 2:04pm
Kholdstare

quote Couttsy
quote wildfire
DAMN YOU MYANS AND YOUR F**KING CALENDAR!!!
Actually, i don't believe it was the myan calendar, on the same day the myan calender ends is same day all of the planets align, and solar flares will be at their peak, they say that if we do die it will be a solar flare.

curse the sun
Damn I forgot mah cool drinks.

Oct 06, 12 at 12:31am
Couttsy

quote wildfire
Actually, i don't believe it was the myan calendar, on the same day the myan calender ends is same day all of the planets align, and solar flares will be at their peak, they say that if we do die it will be a solar flare.

curse the sun

Oct 04, 12 at 9:24am
wildfire

I can't wait, I'mma buy a wiiU just for this game (and mario), and I'll get me a 3ds and buy that version too, so I can have monster hunter anywhere I go .

quote Kholdstare
Ima be super pissed if the world ends in december

Oct 02, 12 at 1:12pm
Its_my_time24

Knock on wood khold. I think this game might be including the series' weapons...all of them. I have no source, just seems like it/hoping for it.

Oct 02, 12 at 12:52pm
Kholdstare

DUAL SWORDS, LONGSWORDSAND BOWS (oh my)<3333

Ima be super pissed if the world ends in december

Sep 27, 12 at 3:39pm
Its_my_time24

FINALLY!! My 2 favorite weapons are back in Tri! GUN LANCE AND BOW! in mhfu BEFORE i retired the game (more like my psp broke :/) i demolished everything with those two. Especially the Gravios with the bow, i just ran around it and shot it LOL. Cant wait til this comes out, im saving up for the 3ds 3U, Wii-U 3U, and an actually wii-U. I have about like $1600 canadian in my bank atm, think it should be enough? I already posess a 3ds.

Sep 26, 12 at 5:12am
Gotenks

I won't pre-order until next year but I will be getting it on launch.

Sep 26, 12 at 4:41am
Couttsy

Nope not the only one, going to preorder asap

Sep 21, 12 at 4:06pm
supreme

quote Zombie_Barioth
Only 6 months to go, is it weird that I'm m ore psyched about this than the holidays? Gonna pre-order as soon as it becomes available.
it's not weird at all, you're not the only one ^^

Sep 20, 12 at 6:19pm
THM

Time for new comers alike to try...