Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 zombies trailer teases, full reveal on September 26 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Sep 19, 12 at 11:11ambluexy

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 zombies trailer teases, full reveal on September 26

Rory Young - Wednesday, September 19, 2012 11:11am (PST) Like (2) Share
Zombies set their own schedule
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 05, 12 at 7:24am
tyranitar24

Wow I didn't know about Grief mode. That adds a whole new competitive side of Zombies. Sounds like it's going to be epic.

Oct 05, 12 at 5:50am
michael anders

already preorderde blackops 2

Sep 26, 12 at 12:48pm
Agent Mo

quote bionicle1995
I didnt lie, I merely thought history would repeat itself.
I was just messing

I hope you can do 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3 on Grief mode too. Now that would be awesome.

Sep 26, 12 at 12:35pm
bluexy

bionicle1995 "Grief" mode, or what they call 4z4. Basically two teams of four trying to outlast each other. Teams can't directly attack each other (ie shoot, grenade, etc), but htey can influence the world to, well, grief the opposing team. Sounds really really cool, actually, as opposed to just a 4v4 Left 4 Dead style "vs" mode.

Sep 26, 12 at 12:31pm
bionicle1995

I didnt lie, I merely thought history would repeat itself.

Anyways, it looks epic, I want it now.

Also, the 3 gamsmodes have been fully announced, they are:

Survival - Normal survival.
Transit - Explore transit at your own pace.
I forgot the name - 8 player co-op fighting slaying thing.

Sep 26, 12 at 11:39am
Agent Mo

Yeah i just saw it, dam you and your lies bionicle1995

Embed for those who prefer:

Well, i think it showed more of the campaigny mission type mode off rather than the classic mode. I highly doubt there'd be that many zombies in classic, but if there is jeeeeez. That was a lot.

Slightly disappointed they didn't show off the Avogadro, but that wonder weapon at the end? Looks like the most devastating one yet.

Am thinking the bus will be the spawn point in the classic mode for the Transit map. Looking forward to finding out more information, if they give any more that is.

EDIT: Also heard lots of Black Ops 1 gun sounds....commando, python, olympia, hs10 and a few others i can't remember. Returning weapons maybe?

Sep 26, 12 at 11:30am
bluexy

Sep 26, 12 at 11:26am
Agent Mo

quote bionicle1995
It wont be released till about 6pm america time, so if youre in the UK might as well wait till tommorow.

(every reveal done for cod has been like this, dont expect different).
Laaaaame. Which american time, eastern? If so that's only 11 our time....

Sep 26, 12 at 9:22am
Arse

Fair enough

Sep 26, 12 at 9:09am
bionicle1995

It wont be released till about 6pm america time, so if youre in the UK might as well wait till tommorow.

(every reveal done for cod has been like this, dont expect different).