Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PlayStation Vita » PlayStation Plus heads to Vita in November » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 18, 12 at 11:24pmRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 15, 12 at 9:11am
Extrem3

Oh nice PS+ I see

Oct 13, 12 at 8:10am
smarti3

Excellent news

I got my Vita a few weeks ago and will probably wait until PS+ is released to buy anything

Oct 13, 12 at 5:27am
Extrem3

This is good for Digital downloads.

Oct 05, 12 at 4:05am
mangasus90

Im all for game cards so this does not really impress me. But it's still a great move from Sony for digital download buyers =D.

Sep 29, 12 at 4:55am
Metallica

Woo! This is great news!

Sep 28, 12 at 3:24pm
Agent Mo

Good to see PS+ expanding. I'm still not getting it though

Sep 27, 12 at 5:38pm
No08

I'm in on this.

Sep 19, 12 at 11:21am
DedValve

PS Plus is one of the few brilliant things Sony did this gen. It shits all over Xbox Live in terms of goodies and I won't talk about lag since Axe is the posterboy of how useless XBL is when it comes to doing...well anything that requires and internet connection.

Sep 19, 12 at 7:59am
THM

Digital downloads are just gimmick...90% of gamers buy physical copies for Vita!

Sep 19, 12 at 12:47am
Zombie_Barioth

PS Plus is really shaping up into something worthwhile. Should be a great value for anyone with both, makes sense after all thats been Sony's target from the get go.

Now if only memory card prices were more reasonable to take advantage of all the downloads.