Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PC Games and Steam » Mass Effect producer Casey Hudson planning another "full game", more DLC on the way » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 18, 12 at 12:37pmRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 19, 12 at 4:30pm
nnnddd101010

Exactly. Bioware isn't even Bioware anymore. The founders have left, their last two games (three if you count TOR) generated a lot of anger and disappointment from their fans, and now they are being made into a "brand" by EA.

Sep 19, 12 at 4:21pm
RabidChinaGirl

BlackScythe What, you mean you're NOT looking forward to the new Command & Conquer from "BioWare"?

Sep 19, 12 at 4:07pm
Super Squall

Oh yeah totally forgot about the old republic lol

Sep 19, 12 at 12:01pm
BlackScythe

quote LZ Schneider
I'm so confused about this whole EA-hatred thing. To my understanding, lots of folk hate EA, amongst other reasons, for the effect they had on ME3. Yet with news than there will be yet another ME game, everyone is completely excited.
EA buys good developers and runs them into the ground, this has occured numerous times in the past it's not conspiracy ramblings. ME3 ended on a bad note, I don't really see that as a debatable stance personally. EA forces out the guys who made Bioware and whats the first thing they do? Announce more sequels.

This is the buisness practice to EA. Buy developer with exploitable franchise and then try to turn a profit off yearly releases with rapidly diminishing quality.

Sep 19, 12 at 11:59am
Aulis Vaara

Dragon Age 2, Mass Effect 3, The Old Republic

Sep 19, 12 at 11:33am
Super Squall

It is how trolls are created lol

And which third game are you talking about?

Sep 19, 12 at 11:08am
Aulis Vaara

quote Super Squall
All I can say is Haters gonna Hate
And fanboys will praise.

However, you can hardly call people haters for having lost faith in Bioware. Three inferior games in a row makes for a very good reason to be skeptical.

Sep 19, 12 at 10:19am
Super Squall

All I can say is Haters gonna Hate

Sep 19, 12 at 6:54am
LZ Schneider

quote Aulis Vaara
quote LZ Schneider
I'm so confused about this whole EA-hatred thing. To my understanding, lots of folk hate EA, amongst other reasons, for the effect they had on ME3. Yet with news than there will be yet another ME game, everyone is completely excited.
Everyone? Wherever did you get that impression?
Well, of course I was speaking generally. Just whenever ME is mentioned a cloud of negativity regarding EA seems to follow.

I dunno, I guess it's like how "everyone" seems to hate Call of Duty yet at the same time "everyone" plays it. Bleh. I have a fever.

Sep 19, 12 at 6:21am
Grimdark

Poised to rape
Okay, I laughed.