Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Resident Evil 6 » Resident Evil 6 demo finally available for all, except PC gamers » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Please be considerate about spoilers and put spoilers in spoiler tags, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 18, 12 at 11:37amRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 07, 13 at 4:35am
nahrintalia

nooob

Oct 19, 12 at 10:49am
kube

Except PC....My god, can't wait til my birthday so i can get my PS3 and delete steam off my PC and forget about all this horrible PC stuff.

Oct 04, 12 at 2:55pm
matrix501

capcom has historically been not to nice to pc gamers i contacted them and was told they dont make as much money with pc games as they do with the console games they can charge alot more for console games and then there is the piracy issue with the pc games as well so for capcom they will always crap on the pc and that is why i dont even bother to look their way when they do make a game no matter what platform it is.

Oct 03, 12 at 8:10pm
Lukas

Aren't Capcom's PC ports usually shitty anyway?? Maybe the Resi Evil 5 PC port wasn't complete ass but still.

Oct 03, 12 at 5:40pm
sanfran49erfan

re 1-3 were epic, never got into the side stories like code veronica... and all those other ones back in the day, RE4 was dramiticly changed but still a rather great game, I really liked the new over the sholder view point and even without zombies the story was fair, but then came resident evil 5, the game had suppirior graphics that where absolutly outstanding, you had someone to follow you arround, much like ashley from re4, but she actually helped you, a feat i screamed at my tv for ashely to do numerous times... and then came the gameplay and storyline... and i must say it was an absoulte desaster, from the horendusly shitty movement to the storyline that was like something a class of elementry students scribbled on their desks, the game was garbage. havent been able to try 6 yet but i expect some inprovement, because i feel that capcom couldnt have done any worse than 5, especially since the graphics dont apear to be improved hopefully they have spent some more focus on story and gameplay... but From what i have seen re6 looks like a repaint on 5

Sep 29, 12 at 1:58am
DarshD

quote Agent Mo
quote KR_1250
Nah DarshD

No chance. I knew about 3 seconds into Chris's scenario that the game wasnt for me. And before anyone else says "how do you know if you dont try it all". My respnse would be;

Fancy a bumming ?
You should try it just to laugh at what Capcom call horror these days.
^ TRUE!

Sep 27, 12 at 12:53pm
Agent Mo

quote KR_1250
Nah DarshD

No chance. I knew about 3 seconds into Chris's scenario that the game wasnt for me. And before anyone else says "how do you know if you dont try it all". My respnse would be;

Fancy a bumming ?
You should try it just to laugh at what Capcom call horror these days.

Sep 27, 12 at 5:19am
KR_1250

Nah DarshD

Fancy a bumming ?

Sep 27, 12 at 5:15am
DarshD

quote KR_1250
Should probably clarify that i loved the original games but hated Resident Evil 4 and despised Resident Evil 5. So, i downloaded the demo for Resident Evil 6...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Its just so indescribably bad in every way. Has anyone played Chris's "Gears Of War" scenario? Its f***ing aweful. Clunky, basic, simple. And that wierd soppy relationship with the Newbie soldier... bleurgh. Had me cringing like mad.

I already hate zombies which run, talk and operate heavy machinery. But zombies who operate and aim firearms and grenades... no chance. Shocked at any positive feedback. Its painfully obvious a new generation of Resident Evil gamers are on the case now. Its changed so much.

I'd be kinda offended that the new games are just an insult to the originals if that demo were not so hillariously bad. I was genuinly LOLing the whole way through it. Its just a really poor third person militairy shooter now. Would never have called that.
Have you tried Leon's campaign?

Sep 27, 12 at 1:07am
KR_1250

Should probably clarify that i loved the original games but hated Resident Evil 4 and despised Resident Evil 5. So, i downloaded the demo for Resident Evil 6...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Its just so indescribably bad in every way. Has anyone played Chris's "Gears Of War" scenario? Its f***ing aweful. Clunky, basic, simple. And that wierd soppy relationship with the Newbie soldier... bleurgh. Had me cringing like mad.

I already hate zombies which run, talk and operate heavy machinery. But zombies who operate and aim firearms and grenades... no chance. Shocked at any positive feedback. Its painfully obvious a new generation of Resident Evil gamers are on the case now. Its changed so much.

I'd be kinda offended that the new games are just an insult to the originals if that demo were not so hillariously bad. I was genuinly LOLing the whole way through it. Its just a really poor third person militairy shooter now. Would never have called that.