Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Sonic Adventure 2 » NiGHTS into Dreams HD coming to consoles in October, includes rare Christmas Nights » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 17, 12 at 12:03pmRabidChinaGirl

NiGHTS into Dreams HD coming to consoles in October, includes rare Christmas Nights

Lydia Sung - Monday, September 17, 2012 12:03pm (PST) Like Share
Formerly exclusive bonus expansion returns
 Image 1
Image Gallery

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 07, 12 at 10:07am
Shadic Hearts

I still want the PC version.Can someone get me a download link here?

Sep 29, 12 at 7:07pm
Roy

They could do that, but they have to announce it with it, or release it as a later release for PC. I would assume if they release it for XBL and PSN that it would come to PC, since SEGA is doing that with Sonic Adventure 2.

Sep 27, 12 at 1:23pm
Shadic Hearts

Good point.Man,this news thread is so useful in so many ways!If PC version is annouced,I'll gladly take it!

Sep 26, 12 at 8:16pm
Roy

I also see this thread as a nice gateway for more activity in the Sonic Adventure 2 forum!

Hopefully, this will encourage more members and new members/guests to post here more since the game is coming via downloadable next week (Sonic Adventure 2)!

Sep 26, 12 at 12:35pm
Night Surgeon

Oh that's interesting. I think I like this new feature.

Sep 26, 12 at 11:42am
RabidChinaGirl

Miragedres Yeah, I like it too. This idea to consolidate forums and the front page content has been a major hurdle for us.. for a long time now. The folks at Neo HQ came up with this solution, and we're hoping it'll work out.

Writers are already seeing a few new comments on older articles since the new feature went life.

Sep 26, 12 at 8:55am
Miragedres

quote LOD-squa
Miragedres - All news articles are now merged into forums, which means that your post count does go up and they can be moderated from within forums too.
F'ing sweet!

Sep 26, 12 at 8:54am
LOD-squa

Miragedres - All news articles are now merged into forums, which means that your post count does go up and they can be moderated from within forums too.

Sep 26, 12 at 8:47am
Miragedres

I like this new feature RabidChinaGirl!

I post in the article comments and they appear in the forum as well. Does this mean my post count increases due to this? Also, are there any other news articles with this type of feature? Carry on the good work as always! Snake is watching, I'm sure.

Sep 26, 12 at 7:18am
Roy

I know this isn't the forum for mentioning it, probably what consoles the game is coming out downloadable would be, but I guess it is a nice push since they are both Sega. So I guess it's fine here for now.