Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dragon Age: Inquisition » Dragon Age 3: Inquisition announced, engine built using DICE's Frostbite 2 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 17, 12 at 9:47ambluexy

Dragon Age 3: Inquisition announced, engine built using DICE's Frostbite 2

Rory Young - Monday, September 17, 2012 9:47am (PST) Like Share
No story details, but fans may draw conclusions from the title
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 26, 12 at 1:58pm
Lyonnais

quote deeley21
Lyonnais Yeh i love the dwarven origins, just get bored of the dwarf after a little while. Personnaly prefer the dwarven noble over the commoner origin. I also like to use the romance option & think lelliana & a dwarf is ridiculous. Im on xbox too, got 1750gs on DA:O... had to get all the dlc.
Hope they re-introduce the origin stories, wasnt best pleased when i was given the option of hawke, hawke or hawke in DA2.
Sorry to disappoint, but they won't be doing the Origin stories. You'll have a background (like Commoner, Noble, Templar, etc I think) but an Origin will not be playable.

I wish they did do the Origins again... was a neat idea they had.

Oh, and I've seen a lot of people talk of the game being primarily in Orlais. And that the Inquisitor might meet up with the Warden/Hawke. If that is true I can only see the Warden being a dead ghost or something... would be the only way they could add him in what with all the different variants of him.

Oct 26, 12 at 6:31am
deeley21

Lyonnais Yeh i love the dwarven origins, just get bored of the dwarf after a little while. Personnaly prefer the dwarven noble over the commoner origin. I also like to use the romance option & think lelliana & a dwarf is ridiculous. Im on xbox too, got 1750gs on DA:O... had to get all the dlc.
Hope they re-introduce the origin stories, wasnt best pleased when i was given the option of hawke, hawke or hawke in DA2.

Oct 24, 12 at 8:52pm
Vicarious

Will definitely have to keep my eye on this as time passes.

Oct 24, 12 at 7:30pm
Lyonnais

deeley21 - Personally, I like the Dwarf Origins. Especially, the Commoner one... heart wrenching at the end though if you know what I mean.

Unfortunately, since I'm on the Xbox I have the Beard/Cheek glitch soo no badass beards for me. :

Oct 24, 12 at 7:24pm
cowabunga

If EA hypes this one as BF3, maybe it will be another 10-million monster to compare against TES

Oct 24, 12 at 4:33pm
deeley21

Lyonnais Ive actually lost count how many times ive replayed Origins. Once i have all the achievements i hardly ever pick a game up again... replayed Origins at least 5times since getting all achievements.
Might have to play it again soon, was never a fan of the dwarves so might do a playthrough as a dwarf.
Usually dalish elf or human noble... or mage, gotta love the mage.

Oct 24, 12 at 4:24pm
Lyonnais

deeley21 Amen. I'm actually replaying Origins. Despite being a 3 year old game it has tons of playability in it.

Oct 24, 12 at 4:06pm
deeley21

Dragon Age: Origins was a class act

Dragon Age: 2 was a good game but a poor sequel to Origins

Oct 19, 12 at 10:41pm
Lyonnais

Oh, hey here's the DA: III forum.

I'm definitely going to get this game. Dragon Age: Origins was pretty much the shit, and DA2 was also pretty fun. It just didn't have the replayability of DA:O imo. Has anyone heard if you're going to be your own character again, or are you just going to get another badass like Hawke running things again?

Sep 18, 12 at 12:55pm
MissingScore

Well my reasoning for saying DA II was one of the worst games I've ever played was because I couldn't even finish the game, it got to a certain point and just froze in the same place every time. You can add to that all the times it froze randomly prior to that. I'd put this down to me having a bad version/disc if it wasn't for other people with similar stories.

And I can't believe anyone is trying to defend the identikit enviros/dungeons. They had random concrete walls in doorways as some kind of attempt to make them different for crying out loud. It doesn't get much more half-baked than that!