Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Wii U » Mass Effect 3 Wii U will include 'From Ashes' and Extended Cut DLC » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 14, 12 at 2:54pmRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 10, 12 at 7:38am
Scoob

Me1 will be on ps3 as part of the trilogy collection

Sep 17, 12 at 1:14pm
dtm6886

The Wii U version of ME3 has a beginning made by Dark Horse Comics explaining the story of the first two and allowing you to make the desisions that effect the story.

Sep 17, 12 at 1:50am
Rendan

Never played the third one but I loved the first two.....honestly this won't get me to buy a WiiU if anything I'd buy a WiiU for ZombieU.

Sep 17, 12 at 12:10am
J

the first two games were great, I did not care for the third game and it probably wont be any better on the wii u. But if you got such a hard-on for the wii u then just buy the first two games for the pc. because you are right the first game will never be ported to the playstation 3 or wii u and the second game probably wont either.

Sep 17, 12 at 12:00am
kik36

Mass Effect: The most whorish series ever made.

Sep 16, 12 at 6:11pm
Leon_Gehste

quote Tenklis
I want the wii u. I don't want me3. I won't play it until I can play the 1st, and then the 2nd. And as far as I know there is no way to play the 1st unless you have the og copy on xbox, or whatever it was released for. If this isn't true let me know! Its a series I'm interested in.
The first Mass Effect game is on PC as well

Sep 16, 12 at 5:59pm
Tenklis

I want the wii u. I don't want me3. I won't play it until I can play the 1st, and then the 2nd. And as far as I know there is no way to play the 1st unless you have the og copy on xbox, or whatever it was released for. If this isn't true let me know! Its a series I'm interested in.

Sep 16, 12 at 11:09am
RabidChinaGirl

XXIV The GamePad, if that's you're thing. Considering neither of the first two games were available on a Nintendo platform, however, it seems like a weird decisions to me.

Sep 16, 12 at 6:01am
J

they had 'on disk dlc' that costs 800 points, ppl complained and they said it was not essential to the game but it was. and now they do add it for free for the wii u.

Sep 15, 12 at 10:54pm
XXIV

I'm eh on this. I never played ME3 in the first place, so could someone fill me in on why this beith so special?