Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Real Racing 3 » iPhone 5 announced, doubles the iPhone 4S's processing power » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 12, 12 at 12:37pmbluexy

iPhone 5 announced, doubles the iPhone 4S's processing power

Rory Young - Wednesday, September 12, 2012 12:37pm (PST) Like Share
... but, will it blend?
 Image 1
Source: Engadget
Section: Mobile Games

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 20, 13 at 9:26am
Lewispaul88

Iphone 5 is the ultimate gadget of the year. Large display and fast processor and high resolution camera. I love to buy the Iphone 5 very soon.

Sep 13, 12 at 5:47pm
walnuts

quote Ded Valve
why can't there be a neo article everytime a big phone like Samsung Galaxy or Nokia lumia 920? Those phones do more and have more than the 3 previous iPhone updates combined.
Totally agreed. If we're going to have these sort of articles, let's do it for all the major manufacturers, not just one.

Sep 13, 12 at 7:29am
DedValve

why can't there be a neo article everytime a big phone like Samsung Galaxy or Nokia lumia 920? Those phones do more and have more than the 3 previous iPhone updates combined.

Sep 13, 12 at 6:32am
Gligar

quote Crafter
Sheep to the slaughter.
I can't comprehend why people are so crazy for mediocre, overpriced products.
Oh well.
Sums my attitude towards apple products.

Sep 13, 12 at 12:21am
Zombie_Barioth

VeGiTAX2 I meant reliability as in brand reliability and recognition, people recognize the brand and pick the sure thing. They also tend to work right out of the box without any hassle figuring out how things work or software compatibility, the things non-tech savvy have trouble with. I'm talking about Apple products in general though not just phones, sorry I really could have worded that better.

Nothing against Apple I just usually prefer the competition most of the time.

Sep 12, 12 at 11:48pm
tekmosis

The Verge had this to say on their iPod quote.

The iPod Touch is the world's "most popular game device." - 60 million iPod Touches sold to April 2011, 146 million Nintendo DS sold to April 2011.

Sep 12, 12 at 7:42pm
VeGiTAX2

Zombie_Barioth Really lost on your statement, reliability? Only issue I've ever had with my Android phones is finding a charging location when I'm at a major event doing heavy usage. If anything goes wrong on either, it's usually a catastrophic failure or user inflicted damage.

If we're talking about the iPhone 5 vs the G1 then I'd say that's a pretty biased attempt at a comparison.

Sep 12, 12 at 6:39pm
THM

"The world most popular video gameplayer'??? Sounds like Communist's marketing!!!

Another consumer cycle jerk!!!!

Sep 12, 12 at 6:19pm
Dark Xionei

The only thing I'm excited about for the release of this is ios 6. I know it'll already be installed on the phone but will the software be for download on the same day as release?

Sep 12, 12 at 5:51pm
Zombie_Barioth

Apple products are status symbols, you automatically become "cool" for having one. Theres also reliability most people like the idea they don't have to troubleshoot themselves and they just work well period.

I can see why they're popular but the only Apple product I'm interested in are ipods.