Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale » Raiden introduced for PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 29, 12 at 7:32pmcromagdude

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 02, 12 at 6:33pm
THM

Sounds fantastic!!!!

Sep 02, 12 at 4:14pm
Zero_is_just_cool

I Love Smash Bros and I'm a very overenthusiastic PS3 owner. But this game is something of an uncanny valley freak for me. If doesn't look fun.

Aug 31, 12 at 4:48am
Big A2

quote nnnddd101010
I wonder if Snake will also show up...
Nah, Snake's above Sony Smash Bros. He's too busy hanging out with the Nintendo guys.

Aug 30, 12 at 1:37pm
PeaceWalker

They NEED to put in Snake or Big Boss!!! The Metal Gear Series are one of PlayStation's best games.... Just stating the obvious...For more MGS characters thumbs up!!!

Aug 30, 12 at 7:15am
DedValve

There's still something..."empty" about this game. Just doesn't seem nearly as chaotic or exciting as Smash was, quite the opposite which is a shame since Sony Bros. is the next best thing.

That said <3 Raiden, him owning Dante showing him how a real action-hack'n'slash is done is all the more better and those combos look sick.

Aug 30, 12 at 6:39am
Ncjpr1993

Originally, I thought this looked awful. However, after seeing this trailer, I'm pretty damn excited for it. SSB with a combo system? Count me in!

Aug 29, 12 at 11:51pm
Rensonius

i am waiting for this game. super smash bros for the wii is still at full pricing and i loved the older versions so why wouldn't i love this one right?

Aug 29, 12 at 10:09pm
Spook

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this game.

It may be late and a complete rip off of Super Smash Bros, but the game looks pretty damn fun if you ask me. If you like SSB.

Raiden <3

Aug 29, 12 at 8:11pm
Zero_is_just_cool

Wow... This might be the least exciting game I've seen all year...

Aug 29, 12 at 7:53pm
Dark Dom

Hey look, it's MGS2 all over again.