Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning » Harvest Moon: A New Beginning 15th Anniversary Edition to include Natsume's biggest plush cow ever » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 28, 12 at 12:16pmleochan

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning 15th Anniversary Edition to include Natsume's biggest plush cow ever

Leo Chan - Tuesday, August 28, 2012 12:16pm (PST) Like (1) Share
This time... the Harvest Moon beef is real

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 01, 12 at 3:04pm
Shadow of Death

Got an update!

This has released early, at least at my local EB. There was some confusion.
  • Got a message saying I could pick it up sometime (weren't 100% sure)
  • Called to confirm, told it would be next week
  • Double checked the message, said tonight (The 31st)
  • Called back, was told we could pick it up
  • Got it, though the pre-order plushies 'ran out' supposedly (I'm guessing they just never came in, at least not all of them. It was supposed to come out on the 6th, no? This is a week early.) Can pick up the plushie when they come in.
So, not sure if they broke the street date, or if it was (rather quietly) released a week early.

Aug 29, 12 at 4:55am
Shadow of Death

I might get this. I've never played a Harvest Moon title and I might as well start with a Special Edition XD Bit odd that they won't let pre-orders start now, since the price is set and everything.

Aug 28, 12 at 2:20pm
Akuahebi

i love harvest moon... giant cow ... nice... might get that edition and give the cow to my neice

Aug 28, 12 at 1:18pm
VeGiTAX2

Those are some big plushies, the biggest I remember is the one they use at the Natsume booth for E3 (about 4ft tall). You had to win the girl 100x in Rock Paper Scissors to take it home, got to around 47 or so and I failed. Never attempted it again.

Aug 28, 12 at 12:33pm
Chad

I may have to pick up a 3DS a bit early. I've always loved Harvest Moon and would love to have chance to get back into the series, considering I haven't touched my Wii in so long and they don't have any for the PS3.

Aug 28, 12 at 12:16pm
leochan