Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Persona 4: Golden » Persona 4 Golden: Solid Gold Premium Edition limited to 10,000 copies » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 24, 12 at 7:25amchautemoc

Persona 4 Golden: Solid Gold Premium Edition limited to 10,000 copies

Sean Ridgeley - Friday, August 24, 2012 7:25am (PST) Like Share
Collectors, get your wallets ready
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 02, 13 at 11:56am
lovelyfisher

quote Fluidity
Hey if you by any chance don't want it, I'm uh, a collector of rare goods. I can take it off your hands and give it a good home...
Haha, I've been thinking it about opening just because I love the game so much! But if not I would for sure sell it!

Jan 01, 13 at 10:50pm
Fluidity

Hey if you by any chance don't want it, I'm uh, a collector of rare goods. I can take it off your hands and give it a good home...

Jan 01, 13 at 10:12am
lovelyfisher

I still have my solid gold edition in the plastic, I haven't opened it yet because I ended up getting the game for Christmas.

Dec 31, 12 at 5:03pm
Fluidity

The average price for the SGP edition has gone up to about $100 (new, judging from Ebay); no one's selling it at the retail price anymore, which is of course to be expected. I kind of wish I shelled out the extra $60 for all the bonus stuff but eh that's a lot, even if it would have been awesome. ._.

Dec 30, 12 at 10:15pm
Miragedres

quote lovelyfisher
but a yellow vita bundle would have been sweet.
This x 1000. Sometimes I wonder how Marketing works as we could not have been the only 2 people to attribute a possible yellow Vita and the game as a bundle....

I gotta write an email or something.

Dec 30, 12 at 7:45am
lovelyfisher

quote Miragedres
$69.99 is not that bad actually. I was half-hoping it was a Vita bundle instead...
Sorry for the old thread bump, but a yellow vita bundle would have been sweet.

Aug 24, 12 at 2:36pm
Miragedres

$69.99 is not that bad actually. I was half-hoping it was a Vita bundle instead...

Aug 24, 12 at 7:47am
TheBeardedMan

Expected it to be more <.<

Aug 24, 12 at 7:25am
chautemoc