Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Plants vs. Zombies » Plants vs. Zombies creator laid off in PopCap's Plants vs. Zombies 2 post-announcement cuts » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 23, 12 at 11:29ambluexy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 23, 12 at 8:29pm
Peace-Child

oni_hero Jesus Christ, how horrifying.

Aug 23, 12 at 8:24pm
oni_hero

quote Peace-Child
quote Ecto5
I also heard a rumor that they will be making a multiplayer FPS based on PvZ. Unbelievable.
How... How the hell would that work?
It wouldn't..... Oh wait you mean how would it play? I would imagine a team of plants equipped with weaponry based on class selection(Sun flower sun ray gun?!?) takes on a team of zombies, most likely armored up with pots and pans carrying weapons based on classes...... Yeah it will probably sell like crazy even though it will suck. Hopefully it's false lol.

Aug 23, 12 at 6:36pm
ruzlina hj omar

saya nak beli game pland gombies ini

Aug 23, 12 at 4:43pm
Peace-Child

quote Ecto5
I also heard a rumor that they will be making a multiplayer FPS based on PvZ. Unbelievable.
How... How the hell would that work?

Aug 23, 12 at 2:42pm
Ecto5

Well of course this is going to happen. Everything EA touches witheres and dies. Maxis, Bullfrog, Westwood, DICE, Crytek, Bioware, Origin, to name a few. Popcap is just next in line.

Aug 23, 12 at 2:33pm
PwnageMaster67

Thats sad...

Aug 23, 12 at 11:29am
bluexy