Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Tearaway » Media Molecule's LittleBigPlanet followup, the Vita title 'Tearaway' is made of paper » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 14, 12 at 10:38ambluexy

Media Molecule's LittleBigPlanet followup, the Vita title 'Tearaway' is made of paper

Rory Young - Tuesday, August 14, 2012 10:38am (PST) Like Share
Highly interactive world of Tearaway puts your fingertips directly into the world
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 27, 12 at 12:02pm
Captain Nerditude

If this game is half as good as the LBP games are, then this is gonna be awesome! Can't wait for it to come out!

Aug 14, 12 at 5:41pm
fudgeboy

oh wow, looks great! i've been trying to find an excuse to purchase a vita but just havn't been able to justify it, this might change that!

Aug 14, 12 at 4:43pm
Mrblikey

Holy hell that trailer got me on a new level of hype.

I can just tell it's a very charming game, and the fact that it has LBP's team behind it just makes me wanna... to put it bluntly, shoot out a plethora of manjuice. Also trailer song <3

Aug 14, 12 at 2:12pm
DedValve

The art style didn't attract me but all the cool features their doing with the vita seemed really cool, in the end the game sold me. It was adorably awesome.

Aug 14, 12 at 11:24am
Wakaman

*bleep* yeah!!!

Looking forward to seeing the art style, game already has my attention.

Aug 14, 12 at 10:38am
bluexy